• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Saying Hello

babiii

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Heyo :)

My name is Babiii. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I've been in the omo/abdl/diaper community for a few years now. However, I've only found community through fetlife and omo.org until now. I'm trying to branch out and become a wider part of the community.

I'm a student at University, a writer, and a sex worker. I'm also a trans guy, and an artist. I have a lot of very broad interests, so sometimes it's difficult to juggle all of them at once. I paint, sing, play piano, dance, love working out, sew, bead, make jewelry, love true crime, pole dance, and box.

I'm physically disabled, so traditional jobs are very difficult for me. I can't work full or part time, so I do sex work in-person at a spa, as well as online content. However, my online content is mostly for fun as I don't make any money off it. I'm not shy or ashamed of my experience as a sex worker. If anything, it's made me more confident, wise, and empathetic as a person. It's also allowed me to meet some of my best friends in my life that are supportive and loving.

I'm excited to become a part of this community and meet everyone!

Reactions: littledreamers333

Toaster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the group!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babiii said:
Heyo :)

My name is Babiii. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I've been in the omo/abdl/diaper community for a few years now. However, I've only found community through fetlife and omo.org until now. I'm trying to branch out and become a wider part of the community.

I'm a student at University, a writer, and a sex worker. I'm also a trans guy, and an artist. I have a lot of very broad interests, so sometimes it's difficult to juggle all of them at once. I paint, sing, play piano, dance, love working out, sew, bead, make jewelry, love true crime, pole dance, and box.

I'm physically disabled, so traditional jobs are very difficult for me. I can't work full or part time, so I do sex work in-person at a spa, as well as online content. However, my online content is mostly for fun as I don't make any money off it. I'm not shy or ashamed of my experience as a sex worker. If anything, it's made me more confident, wise, and empathetic as a person. It's also allowed me to meet some of my best friends in my life that are supportive and loving.

I'm excited to become a part of this community and meet everyone!
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Belle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello 👋🏻

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Gtt

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC babiii I hope all goes well for you.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
hi from the kootenay's