• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Say hallo to everyone...

Schnullerjunge94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hello,
my name is Julian (28 years old) and I came from Germany. I'm a AB/TB since I was 11-12 years old. It's a big secret in my life and nobody knows about this side of my personality. I like to wear diapers and even more, if I had wet or mess the diaper. For me my pacifiers and baby bottles from NUK are the holy Grail and I love it so much. My biggest wish for life is to have a mommy or daddy, but until now, sadly, unfortunately, this has never been possible and has come true. Maybe that will change at some point and I really hope to have this experience with a loving and caring daddy/mommy....

Lovely greetings to all of you

Your (Baby-)Julian

Reactions: Kittyinpink, RetroGirl15 and LaLoneDigi

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Schnullerjunge94 said:
Hello,
my name is Julian (28 years old) and I came from Germany. I'm a AB/TB since I was 11-12 years old. It's a big secret in my life and nobody knows about this side of my personality. I like to wear diapers and even more, if I had wet or mess the diaper. For me my pacifiers and baby bottles from NUK are the holy Grail and I love it so much. My biggest wish for life is to have a mommy or daddy, but until now, sadly, unfortunately, this has never been possible and has come true. Maybe that will change at some point and I really hope to have this experience with a loving and caring daddy/mommy....

Your (Baby-)Julian
Hello Julian, welcome here

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hallöchen Julian! Welcome to ADSIC. Ich habe fast zehn jahre Deutsch gesprochen 🤗

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Schnullerjunge94 said:
Hello,

Your (Baby-)Julian
Wow, ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich deutsche außer mir hier treffe lol. woher kommst du?

Last edited:
Reactions: RetroGirl15

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
nappybaby said:
Wow, ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich deutsche außer mich hier treffe lol. woher kommst du?
Hallo! Ich sehe dass, du deutsche bist auch. 😄

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
nappybaby said:
Wow, ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich deutsche außer mich hier treffe lol. woher kommst du?
Darf ich für alles auf englisch übersetzen?

Translation from german: wow, i never thought that i would expect to meet another german here lol. Where are you from?

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
RetroGirl15 said:

Translation from german: wow, i never thought that i would expect to meet another german here lol. Where are you from?
Sure thing, but i am fluent in english too. German is my mother tongue, but i prefer speaking english since this is an international forum

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
nappybaby said:
Sure thing, but i am fluent in english too. German is my mother tongue, but i prefer speaking english since this is an international forum
Ooh ok, thats fine. 😄

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Its actually translated like this:
Wow, i have never expected to meet another german here. where are you from?
RetroGirl15 said:

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hallo, welcome to the group.

For warm bottoms and milk a plenty buddy. 🍼

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️