• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Say "Cheese"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
No, not planning on snapping a pic of you.:D Just wondering if anyone else on ADISC craves cheese by itself and/or food dishes made with cheese.

I love aged Swiss cheese on saltine crackers and munch on them as a late night snack with some red wine, as I've mentioned on other threads. Really, any kind of sliced cheese on crackers is very tasty to me. My salad dressing favorite is bleu cheese. I make my own from a recipe because most store bought varieties have too much vinegar which overwhelms the taste of the cheese. For macaroni & cheese I also like it best homemade using extra sharp cheddar - the sharper the better. Veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts are absolutely scrumptious with a velveeta or cheddar sauce poured over them. Then there's scrambled eggs cooked up with velveeta cheese. Also can't forget a good ol' grilled cheese sandwich with american cheese. Yummy!!!

Maybe I have a calcium deficiency making me crave cheese so often. :dunno: Even though a dairy product, I'm fortunate cheese doesn't blow me up like milk does. Just have to keep a check on my cholesterol to make sure the cheese I love to eat isn't going to cause me unexpected problems down the road.

Any other cheese cravers out there in ADISC-land?:smile1:

~Pramrider

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I do love me some Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar on Triscuits, or some swiss on a Subway sub.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I love cheese!
Especially that Dutch Edam cheese.

By itself is fine, but I like melted cheese toasties... *drools*

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love cheddar and parmesan and anything containing them. I am also quiet a fan of mozerella. Other forms of cheese just don't appeal to me. I have these three that I love, and other cheeses produce apathy at best and outright disgust at worst. If it contains these though I am very likely to love it, unless it contains anything from the long list of foodstuffs I don't like.

<-- is very picky with food

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I love cheddar and parmesan and anything containing them. I am also quiet a fan of mozerella.
YES!!! Dummy me...I completely left out pizza with extra mozerella cheese, spaghetti with plenty of grated parmesan and romano cheese, and sandwiches made with a chicken patty, sliced provolone or mozerella, and italian sauce. My mouth's watering now!:D

~Pramrider

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I must be the odd one out here. As much as I like cheese in rolls, or on food like bolognese, I can't stand it on its own.[/font]

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't really have cheese on my own that much...But I have...Colby jack or monterey jack is what I prefer...Now I wish we had some that I can eat D:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
cheese = :bf-holymoly:= <3

stinky cheese = not so much:bf-skunky:

Parmigiano Reggiano, Sharp Cheddar, Jalapeno pepper Jack are my favorites, but I like many more.

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
*Drool*

There's nothing quite like Roquefort on a suitably neutral cracker accompanied by a decent red wine. Or a really sharp cheddar, or a creamy brie or a Stilton or an aged Gouda or Gruyère or a mellow Jarlsberg or a...

Did I mention I like cheese?

When I make enchiladas or anything else involving baked/grilled cheese, I secretly eat the crispy, brown bits that end up on the baking tray. mmm.

There was I time when I kept my distance from blue cheese and the like but those prejudices have faded away in recent times all I need to do is come to grips with is pâté and black pudding and the like. Maybe one day.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I like mozzarella cheese sticks, but I don't like them cold. I prefer cheese either warm or hot. When it's hot I can eat pretty much every cheese that's not blue, stinky, and such. But I don't like fondue! No liquid cheeses, I like to chew it, thanks!

Kams

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Reading this thread has provoked me to go to the fridge and get some pimento cheese dip from Whole Foods. I've never heard of it before, but it sure is good!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm eating some cheese sticks :(

So predictable. If I become a spy I'm never eating cheese sticks again. Too easily poisoned!

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
yes XD cheese is one of my favorite foods XD
but i thought this was gonna be a Post-your-Picture things XD oh well

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cheese is the single-most disgusting food ever created. And don't even get me STARTED on American Cheese...

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
*Drool*

... I secretly eat the crispy, brown bits that end up on the baking tray. mmm.
Shy, I have fired up my griddle with the only purpose of making cheddar into crispy brown chips. *shudders* its so good!

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Shy, I have fired up my griddle with the only purpose of making cheddar into crispy brown chips. *shudders* its so good!
i just had an idea; create Cheese Chips and sell them like potato chips. good idea, eh? XD

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
aged english chedder best food in the world.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
i keep reading this thread and now i want some cheese =[

Status
Not open for further replies.