saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
just wondering if, whoever has seen saw (any of the 5), are any of you freaked out about it? like, I get scared from those types of movies and always have to put myself in the victim's position. just wondering if anyone feels the same about the saw movies.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I saw the first one in French with no subtitles, with 2 French people I hardly knew at all, in a dark and horrible house in a dark and horrible town that I had never been to before. And I really, really don't like movies like that.

That was not a fun evening.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I seen the first 4 and it never freaked me out. I think the first one is the best however just due to the message it gives off. Such as "Don't take life for granted."

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Watched most of them and was laughing watching them. (Yeah I'm like that :p)
I liked the irony in most of them. :3

I know it is a movie so IDK.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
1st one was good, so was the second. Third was okay, but first two were better. 4, I watched but didn't take in much of it, I was busy at the time. I haven't even seen the fifth one, but I'm not going to bother. IMO, it should have ended with the third. Most movies that go past a three-quel go in the crapper, so three parts are enough most of the time. There are obvious exceptions though... but that's just my $0.02

The series didn't freak me out though, I didn't even find it remotely scary. But if I was the victim, I'd be singing a different tune...

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I sort of avoided the Saw movies because at the time they were coming out, I and my wife were trying to save her foot from being amputated. It would not have been cool to rent Saw and say, "Oh look honey! How amusing, just like your foot getting cut off!" Yeah, that wouldn't have flown over too well. Her foot is now officially healed, and she is learning to walk again after not walking for three years. But normally I like horror movies. You should see John Carpenter's "Cigarette Burns". There's a demented movie if ever there was one.

Role
Diaper Lover
5 was so lame, haha. It was just the same formula, and you can see the plot twist at the end from a mile away.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I liked the first one. I wasn't 'freaked out' that much by them, maybe some scary bits... but not particularly scary.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Personally, the first one was great, and it all went downhill from there. don't quite like the whole "torture" theme of horror movies lately, I prefer the good old 1980's horror films, with creative costumes, terrible fake blood, and actual imagination. Not to say Saw is a bad movie, just that they've taken a kick-ass concept (saw 1, 2 and 3 should have been the only movies), and have started beating the dead horse. (I'm looking at you, 4 and 5. what horse-shit)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Personally, the first one was great, and it all went downhill from there. don't quite like the whole "torture" theme of horror movies lately, I prefer the good old 1980's horror films, with creative costumes, terrible fake blood, and actual imagination. Not to say Saw is a bad movie, just that they've taken a kick-ass concept (saw 1, 2 and 3 should have been the only movies), and have started beating the dead horse. (I'm looking at you, 4 and 5. what horse-shit)
I don't really like that sort of horror so I assume that's why they need to actually show torture in progress now. Saw and Hostel are not the only ones to show torture. House of Wax showed a guy getting encased in wax while hes alive. <_>

But anyways the first Saw movie did carry a pretty valid point of people taking their lives for granted while still being a horror movie. At least that's how I viewed it. It also had one of the best endings I ever seen.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I personally hate those movies. I've seen the second one I think, and I just find them slightly disturbing. I guess I just don't enjoy watching people in pain, even if it is only a movie. Besides that, I find the story lines ridiculous and rather stupid.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I stopped seeing them after IV. It was getting so ridiculously off the main concept that I walked out halfway through that movie.
It's just beating a dead horse from no.4 and after, as Kraiden pointed out.

I liked 1, 2 & 3. I wish they would have stayed at that.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Don't worry, guys. V was made to rap up the storyline, so no more saw. Ever.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's a lie. They will keep making more and more until it finally flops at the box office and on dvd sales. They have no reason to stop making them. <_>

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
After the first one, it should have been done, sort've like The Matrix.

We haven't had a franchise that's gone on for ten or eleven movies in a long time, though -- you know, like traditional Freddy and Jason movies! This could get up there, and for that level of cheese, I'm almost willing to see a franchise that I liked dig itself its own horrible grave!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Still need to see Saw. Never saw any of them.

X

xdeadx

I like scary movies =)

But I get really scared sometimes >.>

I dunno though. I just like scary movies =D

Saw was a great series.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I love the movies

I watched Saw 5 three or four times straight in the theater (I worked there)

I'm concerned that I'm so insensitive though. If someones head exploded in RL, I ask myself everyday if I would blink. Since I've seen so much gore all ready. It's kinda sad.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I liked the first two, hated and was forced to watch the last 3, What I find most amuzing is how smart the movie is supposed to be with all the twists and its so predicable you know exactly what is gonna happen!

Also I dont like the fact everyone thinks that these ones and hostel is like the goriest movie ever made, have they never seen Cannibal Holocaust or Riki-Oh?

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can see them squeezing a few more far fetched sequels out of the ending in V.

But yeah, the first one was actually a pretty good movie. The second one was alright. By the third one it started getting a bit silly. At the fifth it's just downright ridiculous.

Still, I somewhat enjoyed seeing all of them. The death trap/make the right decision theme just works for me. The torture theme does too, in the way that it makes me uneasy. Not a lot of horror movies do.

Status
Not open for further replies.