saveexpress' bad reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
my credit card details were stolen by a hacker as the security (digital) turned out to be shite
🎶"We've got the diaps for you,
We've got the diaps for you,
S-Express, S-Express,
Enjoy this hack,
And it is a hack,
S-Express, S-Express."🎶

😋

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I ordered from them again today and to my surprise their shipping rates gone up a lot with GLS (cheapest), 71 eur just for shipping for 16 packs of diapers and 10 packs inserts, they never do free shipping even if you'd order huge amounts.

• Wow
My last order with them is from 2017. One times they send me "Attends slip regular 10" instead of "Attends slip regular PLUS 10" but for all the other orders I hadn't had any issue. What it's bother me the most it's the very light translation of their website.

Since 2017, I prefer to order from nearest online shops which propose to be delivered in a physical store. It's more practical when I can't determine when I'll be home

KenworthW900b said:
Bear in mind that they allow both stupid people and "Karens" to write reviews
^ This, and the ones who are most entitled or petty are more likely to leave a review than the average busy consumer.

Honestly, I ignore almost all reviews these days, if you read more than a few of them there'll be someone saying this is the worst thing ever, another saying it's the best thing ever, and everything in-between, and none of them are from people with any sort of qualification to know what they're talking about.

Reactions: MarcusWeeb
ade said:
🎶"We've got the diaps for you,
We've got the diaps for you,
S-Express, S-Express,
Enjoy this hack,
And it is a hack,
S-Express, S-Express."🎶

😋
- Yeah I thought it was hilarious as well ...credit card thievery is not actually funny man.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
- Yeah I thought it was hilarious as well ...credit card thievery is not actually funny man.
I was poking fun at them.

Never had a issue, got the items within like 5 days aswell

shipping wise i never had an issue with delays, they just don't always ship the correct products, a friend of mine had the wrong diapers shipped to him from them twice and in my case the wrong catheter supplies, but if you follow their procedure they are very correct in replacing the items (at least in my case)

I just hope that their shipping rates return to normal someday, paying 3x as much shipping compared to other times is really not normal, my order from 2018 had just as much packs of diapers and I payed 18.41 EUR shipping with GLS while now for the same amount I payed 71 EUR shipping, and this was no mistake or system error.
abdlfactory also started charging a lot more shipping a few years ago, since they also did weird VAT calculations they were overly expensive and I stopped ordering there.

I've ordered from them several times in the past and had fairly good luck overall. They have an option you can pay for "discrete shipping" (extra $2 or so?) that I found only got me one layer of semi-transparent packing tape over 2 of the three "DIAPERS" logos on the box, I wasn't happy with that, but they did refund me the few dollars of the discrete shipping that wasn't discrete.

Just keep in mind the box will say what's inside it.

Sizing for MyDiaper is on the small side, they're similar to Tykables for SMLX fits. And their MyDiaper Ultra is a good alternative to PeekABU / MegaMax. (same model, just with pastel watercolorish animal on the front instead of a higher res raccoon etc)

They don't have a very big catalog of different models of diaper, but they do have a wide variety of prints.

I‘m not sure whats happend at trustpilot - but for me it looks like someone was really angry and tried to start a shitstorm. I also ordered there and had nearly never a problem. I think the store is pretty good if you looking for somthing more exotic and they have a brought range of products - you can even order single peaces from some brands. How ever they are meanwhile pretty expensive and there are a lot of other providers with better prices out there if it comes to standards like Attends, Tena, Molicare and Seni.

I live in germany and buy there for many years. Never had a problem. There are only 8 reviews and some of the negative reviews are from accoutns with only this one review...

I think it would be a good idea to cross check reviews to see if they are a repetitive problem, I’ve done this in the past.

I apologise for the bump, but how long do the shipping times at Save-Express take? I ordered about nine days ago and my delivery service doesn't seem to have received anything yet (although my order has been complete for days, according to the site). I am from the Netherlands.

has been my main supplier for years (and still is), and never had a problem...

Marlonsato78 said:
has been my main supplier for years (and still is), and never had a problem...
How long does it take on average before you receive the package?

PaciL0ver said:
More or less a couple of weeks to get the goods in Northern Italy via DHL (generally 3-4 huge boxes, almost a full Pallet).

Actually, the only perk when buying from Saveexpress is the slow shipment (without tracking n.), but I must say as well that is pretty cheap still.
No big deal anyways... Once I knew that, I just started to purchase in advance, and that's it...

PaciL0ver said:
I'm from Belgium, i ordered a few weeks ago and it was at my place about 4 working days after ordering.
They did give a calendar that they're closed until the end of September so if you placed your order then it may be delayed. If that's not the case then sometimes it happens it stays at dispatch a few days but it should definitely be shipped this week then

3/4 fays for UK, sometimes quicker. Depends which option you chose.

I've ordered from them half a dozen times, shipping to USA. A few times they've had problems with keeping their packaging "discrete" (even when once I paid for discrete shipping) but that's the only real problem I've had. They deliver via USPS when they arrive stateside. Sometimes the box is a little beat up or has a small hole in it, but so far no damaged product.

I consider orders from them just for occasional treats, the shipping cost is too expensive to be a regular thing for me. The products are priced reasonably though, those in Europe (and specifically in Germany) get a much better deal and I'm sure if I lived over there I'd be ordering a lot more of my diapers from them.

Their MyDiaper Ultra are very similar to peekabu (and megamax) though their sizing is smaller, so order up one size for a good fit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back