Status
Not open for further replies.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Got the same email. Still have some on hand so won't get any more.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Personally, I find the part that stings the worst is the crazy high shipping. I want to buy more from them but I just can't quite make myself do it.

BouncyBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Personally, I find the part that stings the worst is the crazy high shipping. I want to buy more from them but I just can't quite make myself do it.
I agree. Not only that, they don't ship the in stock product within a reasonable time frame. They only guarantee it will ship within 30 days and they go through DHL partnered with usps. I'm ONE state away and it took over a week from when I got the shipping notification. No carrier is that slow on ground shipping.

They also like to assign a tracking number but not actually ship for many days.

But it's a damn fine diaper. Doubt I'll ever buy from them again with such good service from Bambino.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I agree. Not only that, they don't ship the in stock product within a reasonable time frame. They only guarantee it will ship within 30 days and they go through DHL partnered with usps. I'm ONE state away and it took over a week from when I got the shipping notification. No carrier is that slow on ground shipping.

But it's a damn fine diaper. Doubt I'll ever buy from them again with such good service from Bambino.

The two times I've ordered from them, they delivered in a pretty timely manner but it's hard to overlook all the problems that people have with getting their orders. I used to work in a small business that did shipping. It's really not that hard to get things out every day.

AitoKitsune

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm Personally not a fan of these. First the mutant teddy bear design, and second the tapes sucked really bad. I don't know if it was a bad batch or what. Although, 40% off may almost be worth it in this case :p

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

This!!! I ordered from them weeks ago and just got my tracking number this Thursday that explains

Kiyo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
The diaper itself is pretty cute and adorable, the price however isn't. Too expensive for what they have to offer compared to other websites and brands.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
$23.97 shipped for the pajamas sounds like a great deal. $29.95 - 11.98 + $6 S&H. Shipping is not combined. Too bad. I wish the $20 Onsie was 40% off but it hasn't come out yet.

The Teddy bear at the top of the page is so much cuter than the ones on the diapers. I think they should use the other blue bear and dress him in a pink gown and just sell one blue/pink combo design.

Status
Not open for further replies.