FoofyKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Part 1

*Knock knock knock*

The sound of someone knocking on wood could be heard through the raven haired preteen’s room on this day. Despite the bright afternoon sunlight coming through the window and sending streams of light through the gaps in the lacy lavender curtains, and the bright red numbers on the alarm clock sat on the white bedside table reading 1:13pm, the small unassuming lump underneath the thin flower patterned comforter would indicate that the occupant was still very much asleep. The 12 year old girl’s long wavy hair sprawled across the pillow, the only part peaking out into view from her cozy resting place.

“Sarah! It’s time to get up! Just because it’s summer vacation doesn’t give you an excuse to sleep in all afternoon!” Came the somewhat exacerbated voice of my Mom from the other side of the bedroom door.

“Okay okay, I’m up…” I listlessly reply almost on autopilot whilst snuggling deeper into the comforter of my bed, still somewhat drowsy in that state between being asleep and being awake that we tend to find ourselves when we’re bereft of any idea as to what is actually going on around us.

I continue to lie there fading in and out of consciousness for who knows how long when I once again hear my Mom’s voice, slightly more agitated now through the door.

“I guess we’re doing this the hard way.” She says sighing as she opens my door and briskly walks through, coming to my bed before I can make out what’s happening.

Normally this would be fine, Mom would throw the blanket off of me and give me a good shake to wake me up properly. However as I stir more awake I’m immediately reminded of something and I squeeze my legs together a little to confirm my thoughts, I’m greeted with the feeling of soft thick padding between my legs, suddenly I’m more awake than I’ve ever been, I’m wearing one of my little sister’s diapers.

I try to sit up as quickly as possible to show that I'm up and awake but almost simultaneously my mother has whipped the comforter off of the bed.

“Time. To. Get. Up. you know I wouldn’t have to always make a big deal about this if you would just…” My mother’s words trail off as she gets a good look at me.

Me trying to subtly hold my pink pajama shirt down to cover the obvious waistband of my pampers diaper from the front and only succeeding in uncovering the more obvious and higher riding rear waistband. I can feel my face start to heat up as she focuses down to my waist and I freeze, overwhelmed; my brain is running a million miles a minute trying to find some sort of excuse, some sort of fix for this situation, but nothing comes, all I can do is sit paralyzed in a daze feeling my face heat up from my cheeks to my ears as I look up at my mom.

She looked bewildered for a moment, like someone just told her that the sky's the ground, the sea’s made of apple juice, and tomorrow is yesterday, but after what felt like an eternity but also a moment the confusion in her gaze faded and she softly spoke.

“Go ahead and hop in the shower, I’ll have lunch ready for you when you get out.” She gently rubbed my shoulder, turned, and walked out of my room leaving me sitting there alone like a deer caught in headlights.

I sat in a daze not knowing what to think, Mom just caught me wearing a diaper, but she didn’t yell at me, she didn’t call me a freak, she didn’t really do anything and it confused me to no end. I absentmindedly looked over at my alarm clock seeing it read 1:20pm I know I’ve been sitting thinking for too long and decided to listen to my mother and go take a shower. I enter my connected bathroom and turn on the shower waiting for the water to warm up. I start to undress but come to a stop when I get down to just my diaper, instead my sight is attracted to the full length mirror on the back of the door I've just entered from where I’m greeted by my reflection.

My eyes are met with a petite little girl standing there at 4 foot 6 inches (~143 cm) with exposed milky white skin and long somewhat curly raven black hair that reaches to the middle of her back and bright intelligent eyes of a similarly black color to match, looking down it’s obvious she has yet to start her path to puberty as her chest remains flat, much to her chagrin as a lot of her peers have started to develop in such an area, though along with her somewhat lacking height her mother assures her she’s just a late bloomer and she'll have her turn in no time. Looking down even further I make eye contact with the various Sesame Street characters that adorn the landing strip of the pampers diaper, two tapes securely attached to keep the absorbent garment in place, and an assortment of colorful designs outlining a squiggly yellow line; a wetness indicator meant to change to blue when wet.

Despite what this stupid thing put me through this morning I can’t help but smile a little as I see myself wearing it, the soft warm padding hugging me in just the right places and the soft crinkle as I move and shift about, something about it just feels so right. I’m glad I finally found the nerve to put one on even if I’m a bit regretful as to how it turned out in the end, I grimace again worrying about my mom before pulling off the diaper’s tabs and deciding to throw it in my garbage before hopping into the now steaming shower.

I start washing myself almost mechanically while my thoughts start to wander off as to how this whole situation came about, where did it start. Actually I can’t really pinpoint when it started but for as long as I can remember I’ve always had a strange attraction to diapers, getting strangely self conscious when diaper commercials appear on TV, not being able to look away when the younger kids had their diapers changed at daycare, walking down the baby product isle of the grocery store with Mom after Lily was born. All these years of small little tugs of curiosity here and there have added together to the point where it finally got the better of me and I decided to go through with it and finally wear one. Well I still flubbed it in the end but it doesn’t seem like mom is mad at me or anything, maybe we’ll both just forget this happened and I can find another day to try exploring my interest in diapers again and hopefully not get caught then.

After getting out of the shower, drying off, and wrapping myself up in a big fluffy towel I make my way back to my room where I’m met with an odd sight, there on my remade bed is a small stack of folded clothes, while for school Mom usually puts clothes out for me to wear, but on days without school as long as we aren’t going anywhere where dressing is important she leaves it to me to wear whatever i want, but sitting on my bed today are some clothes she obviously chose for me to wear. While finding it odd I figure it wouldn’t hurt to wear what she picked out for me and make my way over to the bed, but part way there I stop in my tracks when i see a second pile that was previously just hidden from view by the bed frame, there sat on my bed is a pair of pink flowery panties that I would wear any other day, no problem there, but next to those is the real problem, one of Lily’s Paw Patrol Pull-up training pants, and next to those is one of her pampers diapers.

My eyes go wide and my head goes blank trying to understand what’s going on, why are there diapers in my room, I mean obviously Mom put them there but why? Is she testing me? Is she trying to be considerate? I honestly don’t know what to think, my blush quickly comes back imagining my mom trying to decide what kind of underwear I her 12 year old completely potty trained daughter is supposed to wear and just giving up and leaving it to me to decide. I’m honestly conflicted. Part of me is too embarrassed to wear anything but the panties after what happened earlier. However there’s another part of me that’s trying to convince myself that this is obviously a sign that Mom’s okay with me wearing a diaper, otherwise why else would she put them here? I agonized for what felt like an eternity over what to do when I finally decided.

“The heck with it, she already saw me wearing them and she obviously left them here with the intent that I might decide to wear them so I’m just gonna do it!” Well even though I psyched myself up for it I still chose to forgo the pampers and instead wear the Paw Patrol Pull-ups and panties over top for good measure.

“Huh, this is different.” I muttered to myself after shimmying the Pull-up up my legs and into place. The Pull-up was snug in a different way from the pampers, a different fit and the padding was substantially thinner as well after close examination. I moved my legs and waist a bit to get comfortable hearing that distinct crinkle bringing a smile to my face and turning my attention to the rest of my clothes. First a white training bra with pink trim and polka dots dotting the surface, Mom makes a big point that it’s important to wear this so I’m ready for when I really need one, followed by a pair of stretchy light grey leggings, my favorite hello kitty socks, a sunny yellow skirt, and lastly a Pink short sleeve T-shirt with a pretty butterfly decorating the front. Having finished getting dressed I move over to my vanity, a matching set along with the dresser, night stand, and bed frame, to brush my hair. Having successfully untangled any knots and gotten myself looking presentable I confidently make my way outside my room and into the hallway, where all my confidence is immediately replaced with anxiety as I hear the faint crinkle sound coming from my bottom as I continue meandering down the hall toward the stairs. I stop at the top hearing the sound of my little sister Lily playing in the living room and what sounds like Mom humming in the kitchen no doubt finishing up lunch, I take a deep breath and take my fist step down the carpeted stairs.

“Here goes nothing.”

Last edited:

FoofyKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Enjoyable first chapter, Foofy.
Thanks Kerry, hopefully it will remain enjoyable, I'm not too experienced in story writing to begin with but I'll give it my best.
Good start, well written and nicely formatted.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for the compliment, to be honest I'm kind of just winging it but I'm glad I was able to do something at least somewhat right.
Keep up the good work
Thank you for reading, and I'll try.

FoofyKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Part 2

Coming down the stairs I’m met with a four way junction, to the left is the living room where I can hear my little sister playing with something if the sound of plastic smacking together is any indication, it’s a large but homely room with a balance of warm colors that really helps you relax. To the right is the kitchen and dining room, the smell of something good is wafting out into the hallway as Mom seems to be finishing up whatever she’s making. Straight ahead is the entryway, the whole family’s shoes are lined up neatly against the wall just beside the front door, apparently a rule Mom picked up from growing up with Grandma no shoes inside the house, especially not on the carpet. And lastly there’s a hallway going back beside the stairs with a few doors lining it a closet space, a bathroom, and a guest bedroom; but the most important part to me anyway is at the end of the hallway is the door to the sun room, a nice big bright room almost entirely made of windows, the perfect place to lounge around during the summer; all the positives of being outside without actually being outside, a win-win in my books, subsequently the sun room also has a sliding door that leads to the backyard patio.

I hesitate for a moment before turning left and making my way into the living room still a little too nervous to see my mom with the current state of my underwear. Entering the living room I’m greeted with the sight of my little sister Lily playing with her toy cars in front of the TV, her mid length straight brown hair is a little messy an indication of how active she’s been, and her bright green eyes wide open in excitement as she crashes her cars together at high speed; she’s always been a little tomboy as my mom likes to say, not just getting her looks from our Dad but also a lot of his personality too, unlike me who is noticeably more like Mom. Rounding the couch I take a seat and am suddenly reacquainted with the padding around my bottom as the padding is pressed into my body, nervously I take a quick glance around the room unable to help but catch a peak at Lily’s back, and see a waistband sticking up past her jean bottoms, one that matches my own. My cheeks warm up worrying about how today is gonna play out when Lily seemingly able to sense someone looking at her, suddenly turns around and makes eye contact with me before smiling widely.

“Hi Sissy!” she beams no doubt still full of energy.

“Morning Lily, whatcha doing there?” I ask trying to calm down and succeeding for the most part.

“Playin’ with my cars, it’s a demolition derby! And it's not morning silly, it’s lunch time!” she chirps back finishing with pleasant giggles.

“Well it’s morning for me…” I trail off as I divert my attention to the TV, paw patrol seems to be on, another reminder of what I’m wearing, just what I needed. I roll my eyes, mentally of course.

“You wanna play too?” Lily asks me suddenly, and with an obviously expectant look on her face.

“Not right now sis, I think I’m just gonna watch TV ‘til lunch is ready.” I answer back trying to be a little delicate so as not to hurt her feelings.

“Oh, okay.” she says a little let down but seems to quickly get her energy back as she returns her attention to her toys.

I settled in and just watched Paw Patrol for a little while, despite it being kind of a baby show I still like it and am thankful whenever I have my sister nearby as an excuse to watch it. Only a few minutes later Lily and I are interrupted by Mom walking into the room.

“Lunch is ready kiddos! Lily do you need to go potty first?” she announces before going over to check Lily’s pull-up

I awkwardly kind of scamper away towards the kitchen being a little self conscious about any topic related to diapers right now. I vaguely hear Mom praising Lily for being dry and subsequently taking her off to the toilet as I sit down at the dining table, being padded and sitting on the hard wooden chair is a different experience entirely from the couch or my bed for that matter, but it's a nice one, like I have my own little portable cushion, but backtracking a bit and speaking of the toilet, I’m suddenly conscious of how much I have to go, I’m not desperate or anything but my bladder is definitely at a slightly uncomfortable level of fullness. Naturally I should get up and go upstairs to use the bathroom like any normal girl my age, but another thought is nagging at my brain; here I am sat at the dining table alone, wearing underwear specifically designed to absorb any accidents someone might have when wearing them, my heartbeat accelerates at the thought of it, just peeing right here right now, I’ve yet to do it before of course but I’ve always thought about it, wondering what it would be like, my curiosity at doing something so babyish, so embarrassing, so... little is almost overwhelming.

“I’m gonna do it.” I whisper to myself almost like self hypnosis as I stand up bending at the knees a little, propping myself up with the table. “It’ll just be my secret anyway, no one will know, I’m wearing protection, I’m... safe.” I trail off as I manage to relax enough to best my many years of toilet training and release into the awaiting padding. It felt weird; weird, wet, and warm is the only way I could describe it, the area around my waist started to heat up quickly unlike anything I’ve ever felt before, listening to the faint hissing sound coming from beneath my clothes my eyes sort of lost focus as I focused instead on the feeling of it all; I felt the pull-up start to get heavier, ballooning up a bit as it absorbed everything I threw at it, widening my stance to try to accommodate the bulkier garment. Soon I was done, no going back, I just wet my diaper. I sort of just stood there blankly for a moment almost in awe at what I’ve just done, what I’ve experienced, but I quickly came back to my senses and reaching down to my bottom giving the now warm swollen garment a few pokes and prods through my leggings, suddenly noticing how hot my face had become during the whole ordeal I quickly take my hand away and glance down to my chair wondering what I’m going to do now.

My wondering is quickly brought to an end though as I hear the flush of a toilet, knowing Lily and Mom will be out any second I quickly sit down and try to act like nothing happened, however doing so I can feel a new sensation, almost like the pee is squeezing out of my pull-up, maybe from the pressure of sitting on it and suddenly another new but dreaded feeling, wetness, wetness outside of the confines of my diaper, I leaked.

I hear the bathroom door open and the voices of Lily and Mom as they’re walking toward the dining room. I try to remain calm as best I can despite the panic I’m feeling; it’s okay, my skirt will hide it, no one will notice, I can get changed, I’m gonna be fine. I continue to try to convince myself with burning cheeks when finally Mom and Lily arrive around the corner.

“Sissy! Sissy! I made it to the potty, like a big girl!” Lily instantly runs over to me shouting in excitement only a 4 year old could.

“A-ah, good job Lily, I’m so proud of you.” I try to smile as confidently as I can while praising but I can’t help but be nervous as I think about the irony, my 4 year old potty training sister just went to the potty like a big girl while here I am, almost a teenager and sat in a wet leaky pull-up trying to keep it a secret from my Mommy.

“Come on and take a seat now Lily sweetheart, we’re having fish sticks and Mac & Cheese, who wants ketchup?” Mom states as she looks at Lily and then me lingering for a little longer on me as I try to act natural, before she walks into the kitchen to plate everyone’s food.

“Me!” “M-me please.” Lily and I respond, myself wavering a little as I shift in place, my pull-up/wet pants starting to get a little uncomfortable.

“Coming right up.” Mom responds then brings over both of our plates, Lily’s fish sticks are cut up into bite size pieces while mine are untouched, she brings over her own plate next, this time with the ketchup bottle so we can start to dig in.

Lunch is filled with the usual family small talk, Lily excitingly recounting the last 30 minutes of her life like it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread, mom asking me about any summer plans I might have, and talking about our upcoming annual cabin camping trip with our aunts and uncles. Soon Lily is done and ready to go back to playing and after a quick clean up courtesy of Mom she’s off, usually I would be the first one done, being a somewhat fast eater but I’ve been trying to go slow in order to be the last one done to try and avoid any wet spots that might be visible on my butt from being seen. Mom also finished quickly afterward and started on the dishes, seeming to be the perfect opportunity, I finished up and gave my plate to Mom before trying to as naturally as possible scamper off to my room, I made it to the dining room doorway one step away from a scott free escape when I’m suddenly stopped in my tracks.

“Sarah sweetie?” Mom says with a sort of lilt to her voice that makes me not dare continue out of the room.

“Y-yes Mom?” I stutter back, trying to seem confident but of course failing spectacularly.

“Could you come here?” She asks with that same unquestionable tone.

“S-sure.” I answer back before turning around not daring to meet her eyes, whilst walking back towards her, face red, and an expression that would convince any jury to unanimously vote guilty in the court of law. I stop just in front of her still looking down at my feet, fidgeting uncomfortably.

“Could you turn around for me sweetheart?” she asked the question I least wanted to be asked, the jig is up, there’s no point in fighting it now, I turn around in defeat.

Awaiting my fate.

Last edited:

INCOdy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Okay you are off to a great start... I like your attention to details and how you can effortlessly paint a picture in the reader's mind... No complaints... Only one question though. What kind of chairs are in the kitchen? Is it an upholstered seat or just a wooden chair?

FoofyKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Okay you are off to a great start... I like your attention to details and how you can effortlessly paint a picture in the reader's mind... No complaints... Only one question though. What kind of chairs are in the kitchen? Is it an upholstered seat or just a wooden chair?
Thanks for the compliment, I honestly felt like I might be overdoing it on the description front, like I've been over complicating and maybe making scenes awkward to read, not to mention grammar is far from my strong suit so that might be the reason, but I'm glad you like it. Also it honestly never even crossed my mind that dining room chairs would ever not be hard wood... so I guess what I'm trying to say is. Is that they're wooden!

dancerboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is a fantastic story so far, love the way you describe things, can’t wait to see what happens next!

Last edited:

Tina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Nice start. You have a nice way to describe and I can get well in Sarah.
I'm curious how it went on. So please take on. I want to read more
Tina

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Thanks for the compliment, I honestly felt like I might be overdoing it on the description front, like I've been over complicating and maybe making scenes awkward to read, not to mention grammar is far from my strong suit so that might be the reason, but I'm glad you like it. Also it honestly never even crossed my mind that dining room chairs would ever not be hard wood... so I guess what I'm trying to say is. Is that they're wooden!
Don't worry about awkwardness; nothing here is awkward. You seem to have a good and natural knack for balancing description with everything else. :)

FoofyKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is a fantastic story so far, love the way you describe things, can’t wait to see what happens next!
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, I hope I can keep your interest!
Nice start. You have a nice way to describe and I can get well in Sarah.
I'm curious how it went on. So please take on. I want to read more
Tina
Thank you! The next part is out soon.
Don't worry about awkwardness; nothing here is awkward. You seem to have a good and natural knack for balancing description with everything else. :)
I'm glad, with your professional opinion my confidence in my writing has never been so high!
I like it
Yay!
Awesome story!!!!!
Thank you~
Great story, looking forward for the next part.
Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy the next part.

FoofyKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Part 3

Behind my back I can almost feel my mom’s eyes on my skirt, no doubt looking at a patch of wetness that I desperately hoped wasn’t actually there. Suddenly I feel her hand tug on my skirt for a moment I can’t help but tense up in trepidation of what’s to come, and sure enough before I even have any time to think, she’s lifted the back of my skirt showing the state of my pants to the rest of the kitchen.

“Yea I thought so, looks like you sprung a leak kiddo.” Mom suddenly interrupted my thoughts with her gentle voice.

“Uh, I uh, I can…” I try to respond, face red, tears welling up in my eyes as I stumble over my words, not even knowing what I should or could say about this situation as my brain practically short circuits.

“Whoa now, let’s calm down honey, you’re shaking. Shh shhhhhh, you’re okay.” Mom tries to comfort me, turning me around and wrapping me in a big warm hug while running her hand up and down my back soothingly.

I reciprocate almost instantly, with all the tangled up emotions running around inside of me I can’t help but latch on to the healing presence of my mother with relish. There’s just something special about a mother’s hug, not too tight or too loose, the most comforting warmth, and a soothingly nostalgic smell, one that you were almost born to love. Like magic I can almost feel myself calming down everything that was bothering me, that brought me to tears was melting away and after what felt like the sweetest eternity I took my last little sniffle and looked up at my mom’s face, my Mommy’s face.

“Are we feeling better?” She almost whispered meeting my eyes, whilst her’s were filled with worry.

“Mmm.” I only respond with a tired hum and a nod of the head as I bury myself back into her embrace. There’s a pause for a while almost like she’s struggling to come to a decision.

“Why don’t we head up to your room, and we get you cleaned up?” She asks softly, still rubbing my back unhurriedly.

I look up again, meeting her eyes trying to see what she’s thinking, I’m not sure what I saw or what I didn’t see, but something in them satisfied me and I nodded in agreement. Mommy just smiled down at me before separating from our hug and taking my hand instead, walking me up the stairs and into my room. There in my room I see the pampers diaper still sitting on my bed from this morning; I start to get anxious again and almost subconsciously I moved my free hand up to my mouth and start picking at my lower lip, when I feel Mommy squeeze my hand gently, I avert my gaze from the bed and look back up at her.

“Okay sweetheart, you go ahead and get cleaned up in the bathroom, I’ll get you some clothes to change into alright?” she smiles and says softly, pulling my fingers away from my lips.

Looking up at Mommy I’m feeling kind of fuzzy and it’s hard to think, it’s like I’ve just gone back in time, back to when I was potty training, back to when accidents and leaky diapers were normal, back to when I was little. Absentmindedly I nod in acknowledgment and make my way into the bathroom in a daze. After being alone again for a moment my mind starts to clear up again, like I’ve just been tossed into a lake in the middle of winter suddenly everything that just happened starts to play over in my head and I suddenly think of something and quickly look behind me seeing the mirror on my door. I look lower toward the back of my skirt and sure enough my eyes are greeted with two quarter sized patches of slightly darker yellow spots, subtle but noticeable wetness; no wonder Mommy was able to notice, next hiking up my skirt to get a look at my leggings, it’s much more obvious now with two large streaks of dark grey wet material popping out on the usually light grey material almost outlining my pull-up. After having gawked at my butt for far too long I start to follow Mommy's instructions and get cleaned up, taking off the skirt followed by my leggings and panties, I’m left wearing only my t-shirt and my pull-up now, which is now noticeably sagging between my thighs, Everest the husky is still smiling on the slightly discolored and expanded front of the infantile garment, her congratulatory smile no doubt meant to say; good job, to little kids who make it to the potty, while in my case it seems more like she’s trying to tell me to; cheer up and try again. Without thinking I start to poke and prod at the warm swollen padding, feeling it squish around, I can’t help but giggle to myself at the feeling when I’m suddenly interrupted by the bathroom door opening behind me, I quickly tear my hands away from my pull-up and hold them behind my back while turning around, seeing Mommy come in with a small bundle of clothes in her hands.

“Oh, sorry honey, I thought you would be finished up by now.” She seemed surprised before quickly apologizing empathetically, and setting the clothes she brought on the countertop before leaving as suddenly as she came.

My face burns as I hope I wasn’t just caught touching my diaper, however before I can get caught up in my thoughts again my attention is attracted by what Mommy placed on the countertop, getting a closer look there are three items; a pair of pastel yellow cotton shorts, a pair of pastel pink panties with a little red owl sporting a blue flower atop it’s head on the front, and lastly a pampers baby diaper identical to the one I wore to bed last night. I bite my lip in contemplation for a moment before deciding to think about it after getting cleaned up; I tear off the sides of my pull-up and throw it in the trash before wetting a washcloth in warm water and gently scrubbing my diaper area and anywhere else that got wet all the while thinking about what to wear afterward. Quicker than I would have liked I was clean and ready to get dressed, hesitating only a moment I slip on the pair of panties followed by the shorts, looking at the diaper left alone on the counter I can’t help but feel a little sad, I really want to wear it but with everything that happened already today I can’t muster up the courage to do it anymore. Taking a deep breath to calm down I make my way out into my bedroom where I’m greeted by the sight of Mommy sitting on the end of my bed, evidently waiting for me.

“There you are, I bet you feel much better now huh?” She greets me cheerily with an infectious smile on display.

“Yea, I do, thanks.” I respond a little nervously, with a small smile fighting it’s way onto my face.

“Come and sit down over here honey.” Patting the spot on my bed next to her she gently commanded.

“Mmm” I comply with a small hum and a nod, worried now and a little tense. I make my way next to her and take a seat, hearing the faint creaking of the mattress springs compressing under my weight.

“Sarah honey, I wanted to have a little talk about your… diapers.” She tries to explain delicately but still feels like a truck of bricks weighing on me all the same.

“Y-yea.” My voice cracks a little as I reply no doubt due to the anxiety I’m feeling, but suddenly I’m greeted with an all too familiar feeling. Mommy is once again gently rubbing my back, I feel my shoulders slacken as most of the tension seems to melt away.

“Let’s try to stay calm, okay dear? I just have a few things I want to ask, okay?” She states never pausing her rhythmic rubbing.

“Okay.” I reply awaiting her next question.

“There’s nothing medically wrong is there? Like you’re not having problems with bedwetting, or accidents are you?” She straightforwardly asks.

“Wha, I, uh, no, I.” I stutter, suddenly worried that maybe Mommy was only so nice about everything because she thought it might be bedwetting or actual accidents, and if I tell her it’s not, maybe she’ll suddenly turn and get mad at me.

“Hey now, it’s alright baby, I just wanted to make sure there’s nothing seriously wrong, it’s alright you can tell me.” She gently interrupts, continuing her administration of backrubs.

“Um, no there’s, there’s nothing medically wrong…” I trail off, glancing up at her trying to gauge her reaction.

“Mmm, I thought so. Sarah honey, can I ask you something a little uncomfortable?” She follows up with a thoughtful expression on her face.

“Um, I guess, yea.” I respond a little hesitantly.

“Are you wearing the underwear, or the diaper I left for you?” Mommy stares into my eyes while she asks.

“Underwear!” I reply almost immediately, thinking back to how much I really wanted to wear the diaper, I can feel my ears heating up at the thought of having to answer this question if I really went through with it.

“Why?” She shot back just as quickly.

“Huh?” I’m suddenly flabbergasted, why? As a 12 year old girl aren’t I supposed to wear underwear, not diapers?

“Why did you choose panties? Was this morning just a little curiosity that’s been satisfied, and now you’re done?” She expands on her previous question.

“I uh…” No that’s wrong! I really wanted to wear the diaper! I really fell in love with them! it's just I…

“Or were you ashamed to?” She finished off softly, suddenly something clicked within me, so that was what it was, I was ashamed.

“Of course I was ashamed! I’m 12 years old! I’m supposed to be a big girl! I’m not supposed to like diapers! I’m supposed to like boys! And make up! And Gossip! I’m supposed to be a role model for Lily! I know I’m a freak! But I can’t help how much I love them!” I exploded, tears streaking along my cheeks as I let it all out, breathing heavy as I curl into a ball and cry. Suddenly I’m enveloped in that familiar comforting warmth.

“Shh shhhh, Sarah honey, I want you to listen to me okay? You are my daughter, and I love you, there’s nothing in the world that can change that. You don’t need to be ashamed of anything when it comes to me, okay? You know I don’t expect you to be perfect, right? Everyone has things that they like and dislike, it's what makes us interesting, and different, and special; you're special sweetheart. And listen just because of something small like wearing diapers isn’t going to make you any less of a 12 year old, any less of a big girl, nor will it make you any less of a great role model for Lily.” She expounds seriously, while moving me into her lap and holding me tight.

It’s impossible to put into words how Mommy’s words made me feel, imagine if all your fears and insecurities were turned into real life monsters, who were about to rip you apart limb from limb, and eat you for breakfast, when suddenly a great hero would swoop in and vaporise all those monsters with one stern look. The overwhelming relief, comfort, and dependence you would feel come crashing over your soul in that moment, and the hero has become everything to you.

“Mommy?” I call out in a warbly voice.

“Yes sweetheart?” Came her soft reply.

“I love you.”

Last edited:

ifny

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
That was an amazing part with the mom being so supportive. Looking forward to future chapters!