Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was thinking maybe Santa wears diapers I mean he does have to go 24 hours with out stopping to give us all our presents. What do you think.

Reactions: LilxFawn
I never thought about that but it would make sense honestly. I doubt he would get time for a bathroom break. He’d probably need to use the bathroom eventually though, especially if he’s eating a bunch of snacks left out for him, so it would make sense that Santa would wear diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Fireheat
Omg I just thought of this but I guess he could be called Kris Crinkle, instead of Kris Kringle! I’m way too happy with that pun 🤣

Reactions: Fireheat and SpankyUnicorn
LilxFawn said:
Omg I just thought of this but I guess he could be called Kris Crinkle, instead of Kris Kringle! I’m way too happy with that pun 🤣

You beat me to posting that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fireheat
LilxFawn said:
I never thought about that but it would make sense honestly. I doubt he would get time for a bathroom break. He’d probably need to use the bathroom eventually though, especially if he’s eating a bunch of snacks left out for him, so it would make sense that Santa would wear diapers.
Could you imagine one night you hear a toilet flush and you go out and see it’s Santa and he has just changed he’s diaper.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Do the reindeer need to wear diapers as well?

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn and Fireheat
Starlight12 said:
Could you imagine one night you hear a toilet flush and you go out and see it’s Santa and he has just changed he’s diaper.
I’d ask him if I could pet the reindeer lol. But honestly that would be kinda cool

IzzyFox said:
That would be the cutest!

Reactions: Fireheat and SpankyUnicorn
IzzyFox said:
No I don’t think so there poo is like tiny pellets.

Starlight12 said:
No I don’t think so there poo is like tiny pellets.

Diapers would keep that from falling on peoples' houses, cars, etc.

Reactions: LilxFawn and Fireheat
LilxFawn said:
I’d ask him if I could pet the reindeer lol. But honestly that would be kinda cool
Yeah I love reindeers and I have met two in real life and I pet them.

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn and SpankyUnicorn
Perhaps Santa will bring diapers as gifts.

Starlight12 said:
Yeah I love reindeers and I have met two in real life and I pet them.
Omg lucky! That sounds amazing!

Well in my place he looks like me so, yep diapered 24/7

ho ho ho DL Santa 🤭

Santa if you’re reading this diapers is all I really want for Christmas.

• Love
Reactions: armydipr
Actually it's a lot less than 24 hours, if you stop to think about it. Take China for instance, assuming 1 child per family, that's somewhere in the region of 2 billion homes assuming a drop off rate of 1 minute per home that's well over 3 million minutes. or 55,500 hours just for China! So Santa obviously knows quantum physics and mechanics as he has to travel faster than light, Einsteinium physics say that such travel is impossible, but Einstein basically led us down a dead end, we should have gone with the likes of Dirac instead.

Reactions: dlissexy and Fireheat
PCBaby said:
Actually it's a lot less than 24 hours, if you stop to think about it. Take China for instance, assuming 1 child per family, that's somewhere in the region of 2 billion homes assuming a drop off rate of 1 minute per home that's well over 3 million minutes. or 55,500 hours just for China! So Santa obviously knows quantum physics and mechanics as he has to travel faster than light, Einsteinium physics say that such travel is impossible, but Einstein basically led us down a dead end, we should have gone with the likes of Dirac instead.
Yes.
Father Christmas would have his sleigh equipped with some form of advanced spacecraft propulsion system that could manipulate the fabric of space-time to travel everywhere on the planet in just 24 hours between 6:00 AM 12/24 to 6:00 AM 12/25, Christmas Day.

Well, I think this is the year that we should go see department store Santa and we should dress up in our respective baby clothes, diapers and all and tell Santa what we want for Christmas. We'll also need to be sure to have our picture taken. My guess is that if anyone here were to do that they would get their picture taken and put on the front page of the local newspaper....haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Fireheat and PCBaby
or arrested?

• Haha
Reactions: dlissexy, jspoter and Fireheat
Back