• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Samsung Instinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
What do you like about the Instinct? Does it have good quality? Is it better than the iphone, or LG dare?

I have played around with on and from what I can tell it seems like a very good phone. Do I think it is better than the iphone? No not by far. But since I have Sprint it will have to do.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could just buy a unlocked Iphone if you want one that badly.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
You could just buy a unlocked Iphone if you want one that badly.
That will not work because the Iphone is for at&t and AT&T runs on a GSM network where as Sprint is CDMA.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]The Samsungs and LGs and other iPhone imitators are good for one thing: If you cannot get an iphone because of price or network availability or something else and really want a touch screen phone.

Personally I'm happy with my Sony Ericsson.
I'm less happy with my mobile phone network (who I could get an iphone from but probably wont). What do you !#@!ing mean I have to top up by €20 a month for my free credit, O2? It's not very "free" then is it. Everything with them is €20 top-up this and €30 top-up that. Since I spend on average €10 a month, I never get any of their offers.
[/font]

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I got my samsung today and i freakin love this phone

Status
Not open for further replies.