Same sex marriage LULZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Don't forget the apple. The ROUND apple.

Craig

Est. Contributor
OMG, a round apple! Then the orange comes in and ends up having gay potato orange sex which makes so much sense. God bless this guy's logic!

Craig.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I remember watching this video before awhile ago. But really, I can only see the banning of same-sex mariages because "being gay is a taboo". Which a certain number of people still believe. Or at least, thats what I think this video is about if it has any real meaning other than its stupid to oppress same-sex mariages.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How about you just leave people marry who they want, and the person they love, why should I marry someone I don't truly love, because it looks better to you.

If I want to marry I will, to whoever I want to marry, if you think it's wrong so what.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That was so funny...I loved when the orange turned into Pac-Man and started banging the potato :D...There's a sentence I never thought I'd say...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
No! Gay! Potatoes!

Thank you Youtube commenters!

E

Error404

How about you just leave people marry who they want, and the person they love, why should I marry someone I don't truly love, because it looks better to you.

If I want to marry I will, to whoever I want to marry, if you think it's wrong so what.
I think you COMPLETELY over shot the purpose of this thread.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other

But...Gay potato orange sex! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.