Samantha's Storie

Wulff

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Sleep over

As Samantha was entering 6th grade and became friends with not the most popular girl but one who was also pretty popular. This happened pretty quickly in the first couple of months of school. As everyone knows this is the first time being in classes from other elementary schools in the district. Sarah had no self-esteem issues like many girls do starting middle school.
She held a sleep over for her friends from elementary that stayed friends with her and some of her new friends that she has made. I was one of those new friends invited. Her family had a name in the community but was not the most well to do family in the community.

This was the first sleepover that we would spend two nights at a person’s house. As we arrived Sarah’s Mom greeted everyone and shewed us towards the river where everyone was gathering to swim while her Dad played life guard. Once everyone who was invited arrived Mom took over life guard while he started the grill for supper. Hot dogs and cheese burgers were on the menu, yum.

We all took turns shower after supper and changed into our pajamas for the night. Once everyone was settled in for some games and a movie the time was quarter to twelve and the parents were going to shut the party down for the night.

As everyone was sharing the down stairs bathroom to brush our teeth and use the bathroom I was not able to hold it any longer due to the pop we drank earlier. I heard about a bathroom upstairs so I went searching for it. A minute earlier Sarah was called upstairs to brush her teeth which were code just a few moments later.

Trying to find this mysterious bathroom I heard about I accidently walked into Sarah’s bed room. Just as I was walking in she was pulling up a Pull-up on. Immediately turned my head towards her dresser not to watch. At that moment noticed a diaper genie and a package of Pull-ups next to her dresser. She saw my face as I noticed this. Calmly and not even embarrassed she said I still wet the bed at night and she couldn’t help it. All I could say was your secret is safe with me while instantly walking out to the bathroom next door.
As I was at the bottom of the steps Sarah’s Mom turned off the lights with Sarah sneaking down right afterwards to reduce the chance of seeing anything. We all crawled into our sleeping bags to gossip.

While we were all gossiping my mind started to wonder about how it would feel to wear diapers again. We finally called it a night.

About an hour before we were going to be waken for breakfast, woke up with the urge of needing the bathroom. I looked around and everyone was still asleep so I just went in my sleeping bag to see what it felt like. While doing so heard her parents footsteps upstairs. After wetting enough to make it noticeable I walked up to the bathroom next to Sarah’s bedroom. Megan, Sarah’s mom stopped me when she notice my night gown hugging my body wet.

She asked if I had an accident. The only thing I could think of was that the bathroom downstairs was being used and it must have been all of the pop I drank. Megan instructed me to go take a shower and she would bring my bag up with my clothes.

After my shower I walked downstairs where the rest of the girls were waking up. Not surprising but Sarah was already missing. I also noticed my sleeping bag was missing as well. Megan grabbed my pajamas and sleeping bag to wash them.

Spent the whole day swimming and out on the pontoon boat. Later that evening the same routine happened where we watch movies and played games. About the same time Megan walked downstairs to let everyone know that we needed to wrap things up.

Sarah instantly walked upstairs to do her nightly routine. By the time she was at the top step Megan called my name as well. Thinking that was strange that she was calling my name. I ran up the stairs to see what she wanted.

Sarah was just about to her room by that time. Megan looked at me and she politely explained that she didn’t want to clean up after me tomorrow morning would appreciate if I would wear a pull-up to bed just in case. Instantly excited, said in a cool manner that might be a good idea. We walked into Sarah’s room where she just finished putting hers on. Megan bent down to grab one of hers and turned to me and said put this on. Only thing to do was follow instructions. It was strange but comforting while pulling the pull-up on.
Sarah didn’t think anything of it since she already knew. Megan handed me my sleeping bag. We headed down stairs I could hear the crinkle of the pull-up as I walked. In the cloaking of Sarah’s mom turning off the lights right before were able to sneak down to our resting spots for the night.

The next morning I was startled awake by Megan waking Sarah and I up before she woke the rest up. She said grab your things to shower not even realizing how wet I was. Stood up from the sleeping bag when feeling the pull-up tugged down on my hips. She softly said it was a good idea that I wore one of Sarah’s Pull-ups. We quietly tipped toed around everyone up to Sarah’s bedroom. Megan showed me how to discard the pull-up and off I went to take a shower.

After breakfast the parents started to stream in to pick up their girls. My parents of course were last like usual. Megan never mentioned the incident to my parent’s or at least in front of me that I know of.

pampers47

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Very good start, I hope you continue with more.

Wulff

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
The New Beginning

The next weekend I was reminiscing on the events that occurred at Sarah’s sleep over. Off and on Saturday the thought of purposely wetting the bed to see if the same results would happen. The difficult part is my eight year old sister sleeps underneath of the bunk bed. Amy has been potty trained for a full year now at night as she had bed wetting issues as well.

Saturday night I knew Mom would wake us up for church in the morning and I was usually awoken first. The time was now or never! In the middle of the night I had to go to the bathroom but decided to wet instead. I fell asleep right afterwards without even waking up the rest of the night.

Mom walked in already smelling the pee smell but figured it was Amy. She woke her up first to change her sheets but to her surprise she was dry. Once Amy was in the tub she woke me up. I crawled down the bunkbed stairs feeling the cool dampness of the nightgown wrapping around my body. All Mom could say was oh honey. Usually the parent’s bathroom was off limits but made an exception this time.

By the time I was back in the room both beds were stripped and being washed. After church Mom had to run to the grocery store for a few items and made me tag along. On the car ride she asked about my night time incident. All I could respond back was I didn’t know I wet. She left the subject at that. Mom knows middle school years are a stressful on top of dealing with puberty.

I was hoping for a quick response like Sarah’s Mom to purchase pull-ups so she wouldn’t have to wash more bedsheets. That did not happen.
The next morning Mom woke us up for school and the same thing I was wet. This time anyone could tell she was a little frustrated since we were running a little behind schedule. After school Mom and I went for a walk in order to see if she could find a root cause of this bedwetting. I just told her I was good and everything was fine at school.

Tuesday morning I was dry since there was no urge of needing a bathroom through the night. Mom looked relieved at the sight of dry pajamas. Wednesday morning I woke wet but this time was not self-induced. That night before Mom came home she picked up some pull-ups like Sarah’s. Mom placed some groceries on the table with the pull-ups that were in a transparent plastic bag on the counter.

Amy saw this before I did which resulted in the immediate question what they were for. Right before Mom could answer I walked down stairs towards the kitchen. She looked at me, then Amy. She said they are for your sister. She has been having some issues lately and also not to tease me since not too long ago you were wetting the bed. Amy exclaimed not realizing I was standing right behind her, “she too old for those, she is almost 12 years old!”

Excited to see the pull-ups on the counter, I tried to give a little grief about it has been only a couple of nights. Mom looked at me with a stern look saying that this was a better option then trying to wash sheets in the morning.

That night the package of Goodnites Pull-Ups were next to my dresser with a small garbage can. Mom instructed both of us to change into our pajamas before we played games. It was a little embarrassing that I was putting on a pull-up in front of my younger sister but the thought left quickly. While walking down the stairs I could hear the crinkling noise as I did at Sarah’s house. Obviously the family knew but there was no way in hiding it.

Before going up to bed Mom patted my bottom to make sure I was wearing protection. She looked at me and said that this will pass soon. She also mentioned that she had issues with bedwetting as a young girl.

The next morning I was wet. Mom woke me up first since I take the longest. I felt dry and thought that maybe I was. Crawling down the stairs of the bunk bed I could feel the tug of the pull-up that was soaking wet. Mom was joyful that my sheets didn’t need washing in the morning and she was glad she bought them.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
👍.two thumbs up. 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Or in this case two thumbs in the mouth 👄

Wulff

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
The Doctors Visit

Two weeks went by and wetting the bed was continuing. Mom arranged a doctor’s visit to make sure there was nothing wrong. It was of precautionary measures to ensure there was nothing physically wrong.

We checked in and waited to be called. The nurse did the usual checks and told us that the doctor will be right in. The doctor took forever it seemed like but it was only fifteen minutes. Once the doctor arrived she asked what brought us in.

Mom immediately spoke up that the reason was that I have started to wet the bed recently and for precautionary measures wanted to make sure everything was ok. She also said that we have converted to using pull-ups in order to reduce laundry of sheets.

I turned bright red after Mom told the doctor all of this. The doctor turned towards me and said that she has seen a few girls recently about the same issue. I not having a filter sometimes asked who. Mom immediately elbowed me. The doctor said she couldn’t release that information but did say there was a couple in my grade and I’m not alone.

The doctor asked how everything was going with school and if I have experienced any major stress lately that would trigger bedwetting. All I could explain is that everything is normal. She did the usual checks to see if there was anything different but nothing was out of the normal. We were instructed to do a blood sample and a urine sample. Supposedly bedwetting is a precursor of diabetes.

After a couple of days the results were in everything checked out alright. The doctor called Mom to inform her of the news. Also mentioned it might be an over active bladder that really can’t be detected through those tests. She suggested to Mom that it might be over active bladder at night but it might just be a puberty stage. She suggested that we visit the conversation at the annual checkup almost a year away. The doctor suggested that diapers might be a better solution for the mean time until it passes.

Mom and I took a walk that evening to discuss the news from the doctor. I was pleased with the news but told Mom that I’m too old for diapers and rather stick with what I have been wearing. She could only say that it is for the time being until this fazes passes.

I was excited but somewhat concerned at the same time since I started wetting the bed on purpose due to Sarah’s sleepover but it has become an unconscious event at night but didn’t want to expose the truth.

Mom went up into the attic to find the diaper genie that was used for Amy that was supposed to go on garage sale but Mom never got around gathering things up for one. She placed it next to my dresser in order to dispose of my Goodnites discretely in the morning.
A few days passed and a large box arrived at the house. I grabbed the box and placed it in the entrance since Mom’s name was on it. She is always buying junk online.

That evening I found out the contents of what was inside the box. Mom called me into the bedroom. I followed orders. Once I was in the bedroom Mom explained that the doctor recommended this and this should only be temporary fix. Then she pulled a diaper from the bottom drawer of my dresser. She told me that tonight she was going to put me in the diaper and tomorrow night she will teach me how to do it myself.
I wanted to argue with her but before I even could she said that this is how it will be and will not tolerate any arguments. She taped the diaper on and instructed to put my pajamas on. I did what I was told to of course knowing that she wasn’t in any mood for arguing. I never thought this sheared would come to this point.

Of course this had to happen on family game night! I walked down where the rest of the family was already setting up the SORRY board game. My sister instantly noticed that my butt was bulkier than usual due to the diaper. She was just about to spit out a smart comment before Mom could interrupt that if she makes fun of me that she will have to wear one as well. That shut her up until we went to bed.

babyoni

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cute story so far. Curious to see if the sister ends up back in diapers as well.

Wulff

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Amy’s Sleepover

A few nights past from family game night, Amy was still on the tyrant of making fun of me for wearing the new tape on diapers. She was very good at doing so without being caught red handed. I talked to Mom about it but due to the beginning of over exaggerating Amy making fun of me, took the matters seriously but the rule was that she had to observe it in order to have any consequences. Friday morning Amy was especially in a good and feisty mood since she was going snowboarding with a bunch of friends and staying overnight. She even beat the alarm clock to prepare for school in order to get it over with faster, so she can go have fun. I on the other hand was not so motivated. Amy was already done with the bathroom and decided to wake me. While shaking me to wake up while saying, “Wake up saggy pants.” Of course this did not go over well waking up to this. She kept on making fun of me while I slowly half a sleep yet rolled out of bed. By that time I noticed a figure in the door way. Starting to smile, Amy did not stop and was frustrated that I was smiling. Then Mom intervened, with Amy’s face instantly turning into horror.

“You know the rules Amy and it isn’t nice to make fun of your sister.” She continued on with you will need to wear a Goodnites to the sleepover. Amy instantly argued back that she doesn’t need them and tried to bargain with her of wearing them the next night. All the sympathy she received back was that she should have thought about it before making fun of Samantha. Then the real catch came. You can either stay home with the same consequences or go to the sleepover. Amy was reluctant but was looking forward to this almost all week. It pained her to agree and go to the sleepover.

Mom called the other mom to inform her of the situation and asked to just make sure she follows through. The other mom just laughed and said she remembered going through the same experience a few years earlier. Of course she agreed.

After school Amy rushed to through on her snow gear on. Only I knew about the one instance that Amy couldn’t make it to the bathroom on time on the slopes, so she secretively wore a Goodnite while on the slopes to prevent another uncomfortable day at the slopes.
That night after a long tiring evening of snowboarding they went to eat pizza and watch a movie before going to bed. Around eleven o’ clock, like promised the friends mom came down to make sure everyone was in their pajamas. She pulled Amy of to the side to ensure that she was wearing her Goodnites. Amy baffled and red in the face said no. She firmly enforced my mother’s rule of attending the sleep over.
None of the girls even paid attention since they were all super tired and just doing anything to keep their eyes open to finish the movie. No one made it to the end of the movie.

In the morning there was a couple of girls wrestling around to get ready for the day trying not to draw attention that they accidently wet their sleeping bags. Amy was finally awake and noticed a few girls already dressed watching tv. She thought it was odd but continued to go the bathroom to prepare for the day. That is when she felt the tug of her Goodnites on her hips. Instantly grabbing her bag and headed to the bathroom where she came to realization that she wet herself as well. After Amy showered and dressing for the day asked the friend’s mother where she can dispose of the Goodnites secretly. She was already on the phone with one of the girl’s moms who also wet that night telling them what had happened.

Mom arrived about right before lunch time to pick Amy up. We were heading to eat at Applebee’s. Amy hopped in the car quietly. This was very unusual for her to do. Mom instantly picked up on it but decided to investigate after lunch.

Once we were home Mom started to ask Amy how the sleep over was with very little response. The next thing Amy knew mom was grabbing her bag in order to finish laundry. Amy instantly grabbed the bag to tell her that she would bring her clothes down. This was an unheard of gesture from Amy to help. Over hearing this ruckus I decided to stay within hearing distance. Mom instantly took the bag back and opened it to find no Goodnite in the bag. She firmly asked where the pull-up was? Amy turned red and started to shovel her feet in front of her. Then quietly told her that she wet it, to continue with justifying by saying it was a long night and she had too much pop that night.

Mom is a very passionate lady and started to comfort her like she did me. Then also mentioned that now she knows what Samantha goes through almost on an every night bases. All I could do was smirk, knowing what will happen next. All day Amy was unusually quiet since she was dreading this evening. About an hour after supper I was told to change for bed. Once I was back down stairs Amy saw the roundness of the diaper and she just sank her head. Then mom called Amy upstairs. She tried to ignore her first call but the second time was in a more annoyed sound. Amy flopped the clicker next to me and went upstairs.

Next there was some louder conversation that was not fully audible downstairs but a few minutes later Amy walked down stairs. To my surprise mom put her in the same tape on diaper as I have on. That was a shock since I figure she would get off easy by wearing Goodnites.

Wulff

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Is it a coincidence?

Every Sunday morning the family attends church. I am always awakened before Amy to take a shower. Of course changing out of a soggy diaper, I went to go shower. Once done Mom woke Amy up to start. She hesitantly crawled out of bed. Mom was ready to remove the diaper off of her immediately when we both noticed the instant sag under her pajamas of the diaper. Amy still not fully comprehending what was happening.
I silently started to giggle but was told to leave instantly. Amy was removed from her diaper and went to shower up.
The rest of the day was as normal. We went to Perkins for breakfast afterwards with a relaxing day besides finishing up any homework that was needed to be completed before Monday.

That night was unusual since both Amy and I was called to the bedroom at the same time to be changed before bed. We both were diapered and headed to play a board game before bed.

Monday morning quickly came and once again Amy was awoken in a soaked diaper. At this point Mom was a little frustrated that both of us were bed wetting. She called to make an appointment with the doctor for Amy. In a couple days found nothing wrong even though the wetting continued.

Later that week Amy suddenly stayed dry for three days in a row. She was placed in Goodnites as insurance but did not have another accident after that.

Wulff

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Spring Vacation

The parents planned a spring break trip to the Dominican Republic for the whole family. This has been on my parents bucket list for years and they finally decided to pull the trigger and go for it. Their thinking was that it would be a memorable family trip that we would all remember for the rest of our lives before we were too busy with activities and didn’t want anything to do with them as we grew up.

The week before we started to pack for the trip making sure that we were all ready before we had to hop on the plane. The only catch was that both Amy and I had to wear diapers for the entire plane ride. Even though Amy has gone a little over a month of not wetting the bed. Mom figured that it would be good insurance in order for her not having to deal with any accidents. I already figured that was the case for me since we can’t go to relatives in a car without. Amy on the other hand put up a fuss but was told she could stay behind at our aunts if she wouldn’t agree to those terms. Let’s say that changed her attitude real quick.

We arrived at the airport in plenty of time to ensure we made our flight there. Just my luck, I was the only one out of the four of us that was selected for a random search! I was pulled aside to have security search my things at pat me down. It was supper embarrassing that they pulled two diapers out on the table in front of everyone and then patted down while wearing one. The gal was sweet that patted me down and asked if I had problems with incontinence. I said yes only at night but parents made me wear them for the trip. She tried to comfort me that this was not uncommon.

We arrived to our final destination and it was beautiful! I’ve never seen anything like this before. We stayed at a nice resort the entire time but explored around during the day. Between all the suit cases I had enough protection for our visit.
The second night after swimming most of the day the unexpected happened. Amy soaked our bed. Mom placed her in one of my diapers for the night but knew that we would need more. She called room service to clean the sheets. She didn’t want to call room service again. So later morning we found a local pharmacy which we were able to buy more diapers. Of course both Amy and I were supper embarrassed by since we were right there at the counter in front of a hot local guy about my age.

Later that day we ended up meeting up again at the beach. The two of were enjoying our time until he asked me who the diapers were for? I instantly blushed and told him that it was for my sister. He didn’t believe me. We still ended up meeting up every day for the rest of the trip at the beach with parental supervision of course!

The day we were leaving he met us in the lobby to say his good bye while he hugged me and being any normal guy slid one hand down to my butt. Of course he felt my diaper. Out of instinct pushed away in embarrassment.

We kept in touch for a while on Facebook but do not seeing each other we grew apart and ended up not speaking at all.