• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azizi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So, introductions, where to begin. Who am I you may or may not be asking? I'm Lars, or Lynk, whichever one you prefer (personally I find Lynk to be more fun, but eh). I recently signed up for an account after being an occasional visitor for a while as it looks like there's a pretty neat community here.

As far as personality goes I'd say that I'm either relaxed and casual or childish depending on my mood. I don't seem to act young very often, nor do I exactly plan to on here, but that may change with becoming more comfortable with the community. The only problem might be how I'm typically a bit reserved and hesitant about commenting, but there's always room for improvement.

With what I do, I'm an artist trying to slowly get better at what I do, and a musician playing accordion to brighten people's day. I also have a personal interest in psychology and therapy as I find it rather helpful. I used to do writing, however I don't seem to be quite as active in that regard anymore, but I might pick it up again in the future.

Finally I'll wrap this up with mentioning I'm part of the furry fandom, so I am a babyfur. That's everything I can think of at the moment. I look forward to interacting with all you people!

Hello Lynk and welcome to the group.
Very nice introduction.

Hi Lynk! Another Babyfur like me. Welcome to ADISC. What got you started, and which came first - furry or diapers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcomes! and Hello ^w^

Thanks for the welcome! I'm not exactly sure what got me started, rather I think it was a combination of smaller things. In general though I seem to have held on to more of my childhood, which resulted in this. As for the other part, they actually started at the same time, then I found out about babyfurs and it seemed like a good fit.

Hello!

I've only joined recently myself; may I ask which sort of art you do?
I personally am a digital artist as a hobby =3

Best of luck! =D and lots of warm welcomes!

SignetSwan said:
Hello!

I've only joined recently myself; may I ask which sort of art you do?
I personally am a digital artist as a hobby =3

Best of luck! =D and lots of warm welcomes!

Thanks! As far as art goes I do digital and traditional, and beyond that I enjoy casual drawing and painting as well as character design and concept art. Currently I hope to become a professional in trying to find something in the entertainment industry, or maybe doing illustration for children's books. How about you? Anything you enjoy drawing?

Hi, Lynk

i love arts too.
Besides I play, I also like to take the time to painting and also just like you, I love digital art for computer concept art.
so what traditional art that you're doing?

Lynk said:
Thanks! As far as art goes I do digital and traditional, and beyond that I enjoy casual drawing and painting as well as character design and concept art. Currently I hope to become a professional in trying to find something in the entertainment industry, or maybe doing illustration for children's books. How about you? Anything you enjoy drawing?

Oh that sounds awesome; best of luck to you in your career goals!

I personally enjoy drawing most animals, =3 got a DA and FA account with a lot of my art on from back when I was 14 till now XD it's suprising how much style changes. Guess I'll always prefer drawing Canines, Dragons and cats over all though XD humans tend to be my most difficult though;

Hi and welcome to the site. As a young kid, I started on the accordion and later switched to organ and piano. The accordion has made a comeback. I even see it in some rock bands, and it's used effectively. I also enjoy writing and have several short stories on this site.

SignetSwan said:
Oh that sounds awesome; best of luck to you in your career goals!

I personally enjoy drawing most animals, =3 got a DA and FA account with a lot of my art on from back when I was 14 till now XD it's suprising how much style changes. Guess I'll always prefer drawing Canines, Dragons and cats over all though XD humans tend to be my most difficult though;

Well cool, animals are a great subject. Personally I'm rather fond of dragons as they were one of the first things I learned to draw, though I also have fun creating new creatures too. Would you mind sharing a link to some of your work? I'm just a bit curious.

Attachments

• explore_by_experimentor_iblis-d9zihlm.png
    explore_by_experimentor_iblis-d9zihlm.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
MaxToddler said:
Hi, Lynk

i love arts too.
Besides I play, I also like to take the time to painting and also just like you, I love digital art for computer concept art.
so what traditional art that you're doing?

Hello! Well anything I do digitally I do traditionally, so sketching, painting, concept art, art studies, and so on. Overall most of my work is traditional so far. For me, nothing is better than taking out some pens and doodling for a while, just having fun in a sketchbook, which is something I don't quite get from working on a computer. Is there anything you enjoy painting?

- - - Updated - - -

SignetSwan said:
Of course always happy to share ^^

http://fav.me/d9zihlm
http://fav.me/d9wiw8n
http://fav.me/d9ctxyc
http://fav.me/d9lgonx
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20178133/ (Traditional piece done when Graphics Tablet broke)
Those are some of my recent pieces that I remembered to upload to DA + FA

Nice work, I like it. The traditional one is awfully cute, probably my personal favorite out of those. I'll go ahead and give you a watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back