• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Salut et commo ca va!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vankeual

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello. My name is Kali, and I am new to this website and AB, but it is nice to finally have a title to call what I do. :smile1: I am a 17 year old female, and I am currently enrolled in the best place to start for my engineering degree and I will be getting my AS this year. What else can I tell you guys about myself?

vankeual

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i love art, i am a big photo geek, you may be able to tell from my picture, but i love to take photos or draw. I also sing st hospitals to raise money for Hodgkin disease patients. I mostly enjoy helping others. :)

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What kind of engineering? I.E. here.

...I know I know, go on and say it, Imaginary...

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey Kalli, welcome to the site again. Glad you finally got to posting an Intro. Enjoy your stay. How long have you had *B/DL tendencies? And what kind of engineering are you going into?

vankeual

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm going for Biomedical engineering with a minor in electrical, I m hoping that i will mostly be doing work on the brain, reinstalling connectors and finding cures to things like epilepsies and Alzheimer disease. I have had AB tendencies for about three years and just kinda played it off as nothing, until i met a friend who was open to m e about being AB and i just kinda listened to him a lot before I let him know that I thought I was. I guess the biggest thing for me was I wanted to get as much info as I could first. Oh and for chill house - je ne habit pas au canada ou france, j'habit au le USA, je parle francais tres mal, mais je parl francais comme ci comme ca! lol. (i hope that was sort of translateable, its been quite a few years since i've taken any classes....)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Salut, je parle francais aussi mais pas bein. Ton fraincais es pas tres mal.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oooh a photographer, that's a good start. Got any pics on sharing sites you can show us?

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hey welcome. I'm an amature photographer I'd love to see your photos.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Welcome to the site :D
Are your drawing skillz as good as your photo skillz? :p

A

Asher

Welcome to ADISC : )

Woo! Photography and French! :D What's your favorite kind of photography?

vankeual

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love shooting nature, and people. maybe i can upload some pictures on here? I have a lot on facebook. usually i end up taking photos of myself because other people don't like being told how to stand... lol thanks everyone!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Would love to see your nature pics, kali. Welcome to the site :smile:

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Bonjour! Hope that this site can be of value to ya!

Pics can be uploaded to the Gallery or any photo album of yours in your personal control panel but am not sure if that is one of the features that comes later on when you get more posts and become a regular.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I'm at your house, while you read this

But hello anyways

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
welcome here, you sound funz. I think any gal into engineering is already funz, but biomed plus electrical... The future belongs to deep brain stimulators, epilepsy, parkinson's, major depression, ocd, possibly tourettes, and my money is on hallucinatory symptoms of schizophrenia, not to mention rarities like narcolepsy. You go girl!!
:D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
how do i add ohotos that i have taken to this website? can I do that?
Once you become a regular members (after a week and 20 posts), you'll get access to our gallery. Then you can post pictures on this site.
An alternative is to host the pictures elsewhere (e.g. Photobucket) and to hot-link them into this or any other thread.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.