• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Saints row 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I haven't yet, but given the hype I've heard, I'll snatch it up when it hits $20 a couple years from now. *grin*

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
played it and beat it several times it's a great game.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Great Game. Plenty to do. Some fight the gangs, I throw random innocents and try to shoot them to death before they hit the ground. I'm a twisted, horrible person.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Great Game. Plenty to do. Some fight the gangs, I throw random innocents and try to shoot them to death before they hit the ground. I'm a twisted, horrible person.
my favorite is finding a busy place parking a hole bunch of cars and attaching satchels to them. Then just blow the hell out an entire city block. After that attaching satchels to people watch them run then blow them up.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I love this game. Saints Row 2 is so much better than any of the Grand Theft Auto games out there by far. I've not played it much, but from what I have played, albeit a small portion of the full game, I can already say that I like it.

Also, go to this link to see Yahtzee's opinion on Saints Row 2: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/312-Saints-Row-2 If you've not seen any of the Zero Punctuation reviews on various video games, then take my word for it that it's funny.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
M rated so i can't get it. But I want to know, Is it possible to streak, flip people off, and shoot guns all at the same time?

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
M rated so i can't get it. But I want to know, Is it possible to streak, flip people off, and shoot guns all at the same time?
Pretty much. Watch the above video for the game in a nutshell.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
More people under 17 probably play it than legal aged people. You can streak people (in a minigame type thing), you can't flip people off, but you can give them other kind of taunts, and of course you can shoot people. You can't do all of those at once though

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
if it is out for pc i will be sure to snatch it up, i hav e heard about saintrs row but never actually played it. sorry for the grammar thing but...

im not in the mood for typing normally.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Got it the day it came out, and beat it. It's an amazing game that i found to enjoy much more than the GTA series.(except the new online play SUCKS!!)

And iirc there is a taunt were you do a flip off motion just with out the actual raising of a finger.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The 3rd (and last) download pack looks disappointing...Sure, it's free, but all it is are those Unkut clothes, like what they had in the first game.

Ravess

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hurrr! I love this game! Gotta do the add-on missions now though, not had chance to do so due to this thing called, ummm, now what did my psychiatrist call it? Oh yeah, life!

Status
Not open for further replies.