• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Saggy diapers?

Do you like saggy diapers?

• Love it

Votes: 57 50.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 31 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Love it, hate it, what? I personally like a saggy diaper, only if it is plastic backed though. What are your thoughts?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm indifferent. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Incontinent
i love having a saggy diaper but like you guys said plastic backed aswell

Z

Zeit

I'm not really a big fan of saggy diapers... It's just really awkward to deal with sometimes, especially when all the insides clump up from movement.

No sir, I don't like it.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
ehh...indifferent. these secure xplus tend to sag a lot after a lot i wet a lot...which i kind of like.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really care for them. I prefer a snug fitting diaper. Though I wouldn't say I "Hate" saggy diapers, just dislike them. Hate is such a strong word

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I love them! It just makes me feel that much naughtier. Being able to feel the bulk between your legs and know its beyond wet. The tug at the waist knowing you need to change. Know you been a bad boy and wet your diaper. Especially when you have pants on that it might be noticable that you are wearing a diaper (wet at that). Beyond words to describe! :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hmm, from experiences I only like it if its a Bambino since the gel stuffs don't move around easily.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No, not really...I like the feeling of a new diaper much better than a cold, wet one. Feels more secure, I guess.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I like it really wet, but my diapers are snug around the waist, so they don't sag, which is nice I think. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.