Safety

donivanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm not talking about being in little space, but does anyone else just have a sense of peace come over them once they are in a nice snug thick diaper? Like your heart feels lighter, your smile is easier to come by, people are easier to deal with, etc.

For me diapers means the world to me. As much a part of me as breathing (whether im using them or not). I just feel... complete being in a diaper and it hurts when im not.

Reactions: Sourpants, sport1, Floodingpants and 4 others
It's comfort, Like a little constant hug.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and donivanb
donivanb said:
I'm not talking about being in little space, but does anyone else just have a sense of peace come over them once they are in a nice snug thick diaper? Like your heart feels lighter, your smile is easier to come by, people are easier to deal with, etc.

For me diapers means the world to me. As much a part of me as breathing (whether im using them or not). I just feel... complete being in a diaper and it hurts when im not.
Totally agree with you

Reactions: donivanb and SoakedVegasSissy
When I’m not diapered the absence is very noticeable. And it’s constantly on my mind until I diaper back up.

The very short breaks where I’ve not been in a diaper are highly uncomfortable to me.

• Love
Reactions: donivanb and SoakedVegasSissy
donivanb said:

I get a bit anxious when I take my diapers off. It just doesn’t feel right.

Reactions: donivanb
diaperdude said:
I get a bit anxious when I take my diapers off. It just doesn’t feel right.
Agreed

For a lot of people a diaper is like a security blanket
For me besides needing it for IC
it also helps me with anxiety & ptsd

You tell people that outside this community though you get some strange looks & responses

Reactions: chamberpot, donivanb and diaperdude
donivanb said:

I 'am totally secure and wake up in a dry bed.

Reactions: donivanb
Wetting my diaper in the morning just feels great.

Reactions: diaperdude and donivanb
I absolutely relate with your feelings. In fact, yesterday, I posted somewhere, maybe on my profile or a thread; I posted that I wanted to be diapered from the moment I woke up because I knew it would be a long stressful day. I took off my wet diaper from the night before and really wanted to be padded all day that day because of the peace of mind diapers offer me. For some reason I feel whole when I am diapered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, donivanb and chamberpot
Back