Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
When I say Saddest moments, I do mean in game experiences, for instance, Aeris Death scene in FF7.

Mine so far would be in Kings Field 2
Finding Lyn (Lyn was the main characters best friend in childhood) dead after finding the note that she had went ahead to garan to find her father (she was looking for her father the whole game) since that was the last place she heard he would be (garan is a very very hard spot, I got killed like 3 times in the area)
but yes, she was dead, and I nearly cried D:

Whats yours? (Explain that stuff so we can understand why it is sad, much like how I explained Lyn)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The Darkness. When Johnny's girlfriend gets killed, but the saddest part is the ending, where you see here one last time. I love that part so much. I love that game :smile1:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Aeris dieing in Final Fantasy 7

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Super Mario Bro's 3 for the NES at the very ending. It took me a very long time to beat the game and I was really excited to finally free the princess. I went into the room and saw the princess and was like "yes, I win!" and she said "Sorry, your princess is in another castle..." Time froze for me. Then she said "Haha, just kidding." I nearly broke my tv!

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Call of Duty. Most of them but especially 4.

[/font]

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Damn you, I was just about to finish the game too D=

Probably the end of Call of Duty... all of them in the series. Usually at the end everyone but you die.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Zelda Windwaker when the king of hyrule killed himself to kill gannon and to save you and zelda by flooded his own kingdom. He had a very solemn look on his face as the water crashed down on top of him.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Okay, so this isn't a 'boo hoo' sad moment.. And it isn't a cut-scene either, but I feel it's worth mentioning..

I'm playing the online game Mabinogi with my friend. (He made an account called Fuzzybabyjesus on here, but decided it wasn't for him, even if there are furs on here.)

I'm brand new at this game, but have recently managed to kill a large yellow-looking spider.

So when he takes me into this dungeon, and I see a very SIMILAR looking large yellow-ish spider, I grin and type, "I got it!"

Well, as it turns out, the enemy that I fought before was a giant SpiderLING.

And this enemy was a giant SPIDER.

So, naturally, my friends reaction is to go, "Wait, don't!" as he tries to run up to get in front of me.

I'm running toward the spider... One nanosecond and a shaky screen later, I'm flying across the dungeon and slamming into the wall. Naturally, I crumple down to the ground, dead..

Oops.. :)

To this day, we act that scene out with awesome body motions, and wish that we'd recorded it.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
The Tower of Salvation in Tales of Symphonia...

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I don't want to go into spoilers or anything, since I don't know that it would've been as widely played as a lot of the other games on this thread, but pretty much anything from the last half of Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Especially the scene where Yuri gets to talk to a certain character from the first game. And the story of the villain from the second half of the game, and the level of respect and friendship even between that character and Yuri, even as they prepared to go into battle with one another.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Not sure if this is really a "Moment" or not.

I find it sad that George Broussard and Co. is continuing with Duke Nukem Forever, C'mon people! it's been 12 years! Give up already

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
When that Smoker pulled me straight through the air, as in diagonally, over a building and I fell to my death after my teammate shot it. Or that time a Smoker got me really far away from my teamates, and smoked me for five minutes before I realized it wasn't doing any damage.

When I was a Boomer, and standing on top of someone, I was shot. Noone was effected.

I was a tank, and fell off the edge of Mercy Hospital.

I was a hunter, and got head-shoted. In the air. 50 feat away.

Or when I bitch-slapped the witch and spent five minutes running away and shooting.

I threw a molotov to stop an incoming horde and it bounced back to me.

Sad, sad times indeed.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur

I hated Aeris, glad to see her ugly ass die :D Go Sepiroth!

Like...the WHOLE Mass Effect game was kind of a downer, people constantly dieing; As well as your crew(Well, Generally I'd be the one to kill em, but eh, even if you are the "Good Guy" type, you still lose 2 crew members minimum)

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Not to forget that time I was the only one that died on the last level of Blood Harvest on Expert.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Time froze for me. Then she said "Haha, just kidding." I nearly broke my tv!

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. The final boss was so disappointingly easy, though, and after beating him in like one try I was thinking, "Man, if that was that easy, the ending can't be that great". But I was lying to myself! At least it wasn't as bad as Mario 2's ending - and Mario woke up and it was all a dream! Except, he didn't wake up. He sleeps through the credits. :mad:

Also, that stage with all the jellyfish in World 7 can go and extract its solar plexus and ingest it while congested.

Damn you, I was just about to finish the game too D=

You best be joking. If it's taken you this long to finish that game then you deserf to have at least that spoiled!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Dom and Maria from GoW2... ;_;

and

Snake crawling through the microwave hallway in MGS4...the feeling of my man tears hitting my thumbs as I mashed the triangle button...

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Lyn from Saints Row being drowned
Multiple parts of GTA San Andreas.
MGS4 Microwave tunnel.
Halo 3, having Cortana whisper to you multiple times.
The NAVI chick from Megaman BN6 Dying
.... yeah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.