Role
Babyfur
i was wounderign if anyone play's it and would like to add me

ruff214

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG my brother plays this game, he's addicted, lol! My moms bf does too, he tried getting me to join, but it just doesn't look too fun.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
OMG my brother plays this game, he's addicted, lol! My moms bf does too, he tried getting me to join, but it just doesn't look too fun.
thats exactly how i started on my first account my friend was playing it ALOT and talking about it 24/7 "Dude this game is cool you can get a cat and kill people!" i was like fine ill try. didnt see anything special about it so i just started a club penguin account then i just played a little more and BAM! i couldn't stop playing and couldn't sleep that night because i was thinking about it so much =-/ lol trust me play it for about 3-4 hours or so and youll be hooked for about a month or 2

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It's not.

Okay, for the first 3 hours maybe, but after that it's grinding. Unless you have friends who play (I mean, friends, not acquaintances, people you can hang out with) it's no good.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i wish i wasn't hooked, but i am. i've limited my playing to a very minimum amount, but thats just because of miscalania. it gives me all the stuff i need without me actually playing. so i only really have to go on once a week to catch up. still have to go one every day to keep their loyalty to me at 100%. if it goes under make less.

my name is timythekid4 if you want to add it. i'll be adding you pup.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Feel free to add me...Although I rarely play...I'm Pojopod

Raad

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
You guys can add me if you want, but I'd prefer not to talk about AB/DL TB/DL stuff all the time on rs.

Xx_Conroy_Xx... 90 cb, 1504 total.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My rs username is Jonek06 feel free to add me then I'll add you

F

FullMetal

I haven't played in over three years. The last time I checked in, I found it boring. I have like money and skill in that game, it just got boring doing the same thing over and over. I'd go on if you guys want to freak people out with our like of diapers :) But other than that...eh

FullMetal

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Fullmetal, that would be so funny :D ... I might want to do that sometime.

As for me, I play occasionally, my name is Airknight123, level 93.

Anyone here can add me, but I'd prefer not to always talk about tb/dl stuff, I have a life besides that.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I use to play, but I got hacked once and then I only want to play as a member now because of all of my things that I like to wear and the different places there is to go >.< I might start up again if I get a job and am able to become a member again

Status
Not open for further replies.