Topazz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
It sucks when it happens but I've completely run out of diapers. I ran out last Monday and had to wait until Friday for my pay day to be able to order more. =c With some luck they might be here later today or tomorrow, so I won't have to wait too long I hope. ^^'

Being without them though even for only a week has been kinda hard though. I'm sure some of you are gonna be thinking "bitch please" so tell me if this has ever happened to you and if so, how long you've had to cope without being padded?

Last edited:
I go every day wanting to be "padded". I just wish I had the confidence to order some. I'm not sure how people would react if they discovered.

Yep, Been there. Had to buy store brand and settle for leaks and changing more often.

MechanophilicFox said:
I go every day wanting to be "padded". I just wish I had the confidence to order some. I'm not sure how people would react if they discovered.

Naww, I know that feeling. When I bought them for the very first time, I had to time it carefully.

I was 18 and the rest of my family went on holiday to France for a week. I had to stay cause I was still at college and had to house sit. I ordered a pack of tena slips through amazon who specified discrete packaging so I was sold. When they arrived, I was so excited to try one on. And the very first time for me felt pretty special.

At first I worried about being found out too but I soon discovered that even if they did, 99% of them wouldn't care. A friend discovering is obviously something a little more worrying but even then, if you have good friends, they probably wouldn't care either. Plus you can always fall back on a medical reason for wearing them if caught.

If you really want to try it and are worried about being caught, I would probably recommend Tena slips. They're nice and soft, and pretty thin so they hide quite well under clothing. And 99% of package holders will put it in a box so no body knows what you've bought. x3

TomiDreamcraefte said:
It sucks when it happens but I've completely run out of diapers. I ran out last Monday and had to wait until Friday for my pay day to be able to order more. =c With some luck they might be here later today or tomorrow, so I won't have to wait too long I hope. ^^'

Being without them though even for only a week has been kinda hard though. I'm sure some of you are gonna be thinking "bitch please" so tell me if this has ever happened to you and if so, how long you've had to cope without being padded?

Not at all! An IC running out of diapers is like anyone else running out of TP. How do you manage for a whole week?! Worse than I would I suspect!

Last Christmas none of the suppliers had Leakmaster high top plastic pants in stock, and I was running very short. I wear cloth to bed at night and not being able to order any had me feeling very anxious. Eventually they came back into stock and I ordered some. I can understand how many of our members feel about the many brands of disposables that have gone to cloth-like only.

bambinod said:
Not at all! An IC running out of diapers is like anyone else running out of TP. How do you manage for a whole week?! Worse than I would I suspect!

My IC is only in the form of on and off bed-wetting, so I've just had to cross my fingers and hope for no accidents at night. =s What sucks even more is I've had to decline drinking with friends since if I did, a wet bed is pretty much guaranteed.

when I run out and have to wait on more to come I always hit the thrift store or get some cheapo diapers from the drug store just to tide me over.

That is when I usually keep some chux pads or disposable pads around just in case. Last time I ran out (I forgot to order in time and there was a delay in shipping due to holidays) I was stuck basically to staying home and on predesignated furniture for the week. One thing to think about is maybe keeping some cloth diapers around for situations like that too. Now, its not such a big issue for me if I forget, instead I get punished by wearing bulky cloth to work >->

I guess I am fortunate enough to have a stash that would let me go a year or so and not have to go without reordering. You may want to invest in some cloth diapers so you won't have to go without if you run out of disposables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back