BabyAshie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Herro, I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone had any rule examples that my daddy (boyfriend) can have for me when I am in my little state... he is we're doing it online right now but sooner or later we're gonna move in together and it's hard comming up with rules... these are a few we came up with...

Daddy's rules:
1. Listen to daddy
2. No taking own diaper off without permission to do so.
3. If daddy puts paci in mouth, I have to stay quiet and keep it in my mouth until he says or he takes it out. (If I put it in, I'm okie)
4. If I don't listen during changies, I get spankings and left wet until he says so.
5. If I have work to do its best to have it done when daddy gets home. I could be given a treat!~ If nothing is done... it's the corner for 2 hours... :c

I would appreciate some ideas if anybody has any, thankies! :) :paci::paci:

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Make sure you have a safe word. Other than that, these guidelines look pretty nice. I hope you both have fun.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I don't have a Daddy but here are some of the rules that I have for myself when in little mode:

*Must brush my teeth every morning, and either a wash-up or bath along with teeth brushing every night no exceptions.
*Only children's programming is to be watched or things that would be family appropriate when applicable and 80s (I was a kid in the 80s, makes me feel more little) whenever possible.
*Only Kool-Aid, 100% fruit juice, Gator-aid (when sick), water and milk and milk variations is to be drank, soda is only appropriate when out at restaurants or as a once in a while treat and must be small.
*All drinks are to be drank out of a sippy cup or straw only
*Breakfast and lunch must be eaten on child appropriate dinnerware but dinner must be eaten on real dinnerware like it was at grandmas (I was raised by my Grandparents)
*Must have at least ½ hour of fresh air play a day unless it is raining
*There must be at least 1 new piece of art for the fridge every week
*A story is to be read every night before bed
*Bedtime by 9:30pm at the latest, no exceptions

I'm not into the whole spanking thing but I do have other punishments like if I don't follow the rules, I don't get my 7pm snack or I can't play with certain toys for the night. I don't know if any of these are helpful but they are pretty close to the actual rules that I had to live by when I was four or five.

Status
Not open for further replies.