Rugrats

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PSA: everyone on rugrats wore diapers. It was pretty obvious the entire cast (adults and all) were well padded. :)

I remember wanting to be wearing diapers too every time I watched that show.

Last edited:

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I watched Rugrats all the time as a kid. It was a watchable TV show where there were talking babies in diapers, I never got any flak for watching it. To me it is the quintessential show to watch for adult babies though.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone remember the Rugrats diaper commercial. Can't figure out how to put it on here.

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Reactions: Cottontail, LePew, MetalDan86 and 3 others

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
I have all 9 seasons in one box set. I need to get back to watching it at some point.

Reactions: Kittyinpink

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lol I'm number one.

weethepeople

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The Simpsons.........not a massive fan but recall the Homer bedwetting episode among some I watched .. I could relate to the wetting alarm bit . That was me when I was using one for a while. Never saw Rugrats though...I believe over the years TV and movies depicted bedwetting and incontinence and some kids shows of course . A movie called The Loneliest Runner was loosly based on Michael Landon's issues as a child.. Plenty of others if you think about it. Remember How I met your Mother when Robyn (what a honey she is) was playing a nurse in a fake incontinence nappy ad with an elderly patient and it was the nurse (Robyn) wetting it not the old girl..

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
weethepeople said:
The Simpsons.........not a massive fan but recall the Homer bedwetting episode among some I watched .. I could relate to the wetting alarm bit . That was me when I was using one for a while. Never saw Rugrats though...I believe over the years TV and movies depicted bedwetting and incontinence and some kids shows of course . A movie called The Loneliest Runner was loosly based on Michael Landon's issues as a child.. Plenty of others if you think about it. Remember How I met your Mother when Robyn (what a honey she is) was playing a nurse in a fake incontinence nappy ad with an elderly patient and it was the nurse (Robyn) wetting it not the old girl..
I remember that episode! Amazing cartoon!

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes, I have a Reptar. And when I'm drunk at the homies house he turns on Rugrats for me to sleep too

Attachments

• 20230104_184758.jpg
    20230104_184758.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Rugrats is definitely the greatest kids cartoon of all time far as I'm concerned. Couldn't find the edit button so I am replying to myself. I've always been obsessed. The newer version though doesn't quite cut it.

Reactions: TexHagrid and paddedplayer

PaddedArtist90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I'm literally recording Rugrats: Search for Reptar right now for my YT channel! XD

paddedplayer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
tbjay said:
Rugrats is definitely the greatest kids cartoon of all time far as I'm concerned. Couldn't find the edit button so I am replying to myself. I've always been obsessed. The newer version though doesn't quite cut it.
yeah, its cgi and not traditional animation. they changed the characters, and they interject woke stuff in. like Betty isn't with Howard, kimi is older and chuckie's sister, grandpa is a long ponytail hippie (he was a veteran).not judging you do you but somethings are best left out of things and stay in appropriate areas. there was the dress episode but it was about clothing not gender. plus they had grown ups in diapers (sumos) then the scottish babies at the end in kilts, not any different. im not being intolerant, i guess ab/dl could fall in line with woke maybe, but it feels forced. we don't walk around in our diapers without pants. sorry i needed to throw that out there. i just hate when they change things when there was no issues. like Mr freeze in the new 52. Nora was not his wife anymore, he had a mohawk and sleeveless suit, he'd burn. Mr freeze was my favorite thing and that was changed because they could not if they should-Ian Malcolm. im a movie, tv, video games, comics (mr freeze ones), anime, cartoon nerd. lol😁