Rubbers pins

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi just got new rubbers and nappy pins does anyone still use pins for their diapers

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyric and medfet878

VanHelsing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I wear a reusable nappy these days I use shaped nappies, held together with snaps, with a soaker in them, available from Nappies r us. Much more convenient. For night wear fold a small towel for extra absorbency - works for me and a lot less fuss than Terry squares and pins.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and medfet878

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, I've used pins to secure my cloth diapers for as long as I've been into wearing them-over 60 years. I use two pins on each side to tighten the waist and legs opening to my liking. Then pull up my rubber pants over my diapers. I use the larger 3" pins and most have cute animal heads like ducks, kitty, bunnies,

Reactions: clothdl, Wondercrinkee, Angelapinks and 2 others

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
The 3 inch pins are perfect for cloth. scaled properly to adult size. Very strong spring though, for those with weak hands.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
HelenWyatt said:
Hi just got new rubbers and nappy pins does anyone still use pins for their diapers
Uh...yup!

Here's a fistful of pins from my pin box, all vintage 50's/60's/70's baby stuff:

IMG_0899.jpg

I've not found the 3" pins necessary and use the baby ones exclusively. That said, modern baby pins tend to be pretty flimsy and are best avoided. A rare exception would be the Dritz brand.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I know I can look this up, but for the night, is cloth better than disposable ones? I just don't know this. Too afraid, although I have plastic/diaper covers/rubber pants...

Last edited:

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I hear a lot of complaints about disposables leaking at night. They just don't have the snug coverage. I find very little trouble with cloth in any sleeping position.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Like Cottentail, I use the real baby diaper pins. They go through thick diaper cloth so much easier than the 3" diaper pins. I wear the small size, pre-fold cloth diapers so I'm just pinning corner to corner.

Reactions: Cottontail