• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Rose/ Sophi

SophieRoseBud

Sophie
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi, Caregiver from Elysburg , PA here. Im scene emo, and I adopt littles because I love the spirit of children. I love feeling like an accomplished mom. I also go little some times, so I'm a switch 🤷‍♀️. My little life consists of baby food, drinking from bottles, and wanting to try diapers but nervous about them. Mommy side, loves to take care of littles. Id love to find a permanent little for Online, as I already have 2 littles irl that I'm going to be living with soon. Right now I have baby fever so I really want that bond between mommy and little. Im Bi so either gender is accepted.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Cddljess
Hello SophieRoseBud and welcome to the group.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to adisc, however much you have baby fever this site is not a dating site.
Have fun.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to adisc, however much you have baby fever this site is not a dating site.
Have fun.
Nono re read it, I adopt littles.

SophieRoseBud said:
Nono re read it, I adopt littles.
Uhh, not a meet up site either (unless you plan it, you usually need to be est. member)

DiaperedDiscreetly said:
Uhh, not a meet up site either (unless you plan it, you usually need to be est. member)
Ya ppl don't read.. ima ldr dom I help Littles that don't have a mommy/daddy dom. Im not here for dating, I already have 2 ppl that are giving me the world. Littles doesn't necessarily mean dating. There are such a thing as caretakers.

Welcome to ADISC

SophieRoseBud said:
Hi, Caregiver from Elysburg , PA here.
I already have 2 littles irl that I'm going to be living with soon.
Hello neighbor (NJ here) and welcome.
Aren't you the lucky one, lol.
So how did you meet your littles?

SophieRoseBud said:
Ya ppl don't read.. ima ldr dom I help Littles that don't have a mommy/daddy dom. Im not here for dating, I already have 2 ppl that are giving me the world. Littles doesn't necessarily mean dating. There are such a thing as caretakers.
Bruh. Do you think I dont know that? I was a carer :rolleyes:
Like we usually dont meet up (PS DOESNT MEAN DATING), unless forsure (see above)
Anyway, welcome.

Back