Rose/ Sophi

SophieRoseBud

Sophie
Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
Hi, Caregiver from Elysburg , PA here. Im scene emo, and I adopt littles because I love the spirit of children. I love feeling like an accomplished mom. I also go little some times, so I'm a switch 🤷‍♀️. My little life consists of baby food, drinking from bottles, and wanting to try diapers but nervous about them. Mommy side, loves to take care of littles. Id love to find a permanent little for Online, as I already have 2 littles irl that I'm going to be living with soon. Right now I have baby fever so I really want that bond between mommy and little. Im Bi so either gender is accepted.

SophieRoseBud

Sophie
Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Carer
Uhh, not a meet up site either (unless you plan it, you usually need to be est. member)
Ya ppl don't read.. ima ldr dom I help Littles that don't have a mommy/daddy dom. Im not here for dating, I already have 2 ppl that are giving me the world. Littles doesn't necessarily mean dating. There are such a thing as caretakers.

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Carer
Hi, Caregiver from Elysburg , PA here.
I already have 2 littles irl that I'm going to be living with soon.
Hello neighbor (NJ here) and welcome.
Aren't you the lucky one, lol.
So how did you meet your littles?

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Ya ppl don't read.. ima ldr dom I help Littles that don't have a mommy/daddy dom. Im not here for dating, I already have 2 ppl that are giving me the world. Littles doesn't necessarily mean dating. There are such a thing as caretakers.
Bruh. Do you think I dont know that? I was a carer :rolleyes:
Like we usually dont meet up (PS DOESNT MEAN DATING), unless forsure (see above)
Anyway, welcome.