Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawako

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Although I rarely ever wear when my roommates are around(they don't know) I'm really tempted to tonight. My morning class was cancelled so by the time I have to get up they should probably be gone anyway. It's a tad difficult to get it on without being seen since we all share a bedroom. But it's definitely worth sneaking to the bathroom! *giggles*

Anybody else dealing with roommates?

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I am, but currently I don't wear all that much now. When I do I wear only in my room.

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a roommate currently, but we are living in a condo together with two bedrooms. Really helps a lot that she goes to sleep super early on weeknights and I am usually up several hours and can wear to sleep and in the morning before I have to leave. I've personally lucked out and never had to share a room, but I can see how that would be quite nerve wracking.

Seug

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When I shared a room with friends in college, I didn't dare to even have any around in case they went snooping around.

When I just shared an apartment, I had a locking private room door with a key (so I could lock it while I was gone). It was short term, so I did not get to know my roommate and rarely talked to him. I shut myself in my room and went crazy here :smile1:.

Sawako

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It is rather nerve wracking. There is always that place in your mind where you know they probably can't even tell, but I still am very hesitant. If I had my own room that would be lovely, but for now I don't mind being a little sneaky. It's kind of like playing spy or ninja or something. :smile:

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It is rather nerve wracking. There is always that place in your mind where you know they probably can't even tell, but I still am very hesitant. If I had my own room that would be lovely, but for now I don't mind being a little sneaky. It's kind of like playing spy or ninja or something. :smile:
Yeah, probably one of those things where unless it was blatantly obvious, no one would really know anyway, or even think about it. Good luck! I'm sure you'll have that room of your own soon. Then the possibilities are quite endless.

Jamie123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I am in college, 2nd year and as I recently mentioned in another thread. Getting caught or seen is always one of my big worries, whether he will hear the slight crinkly-sound of my GoodNites. Up till recently I thought was doing well but not long ago I am 99.9% that he saw me in them as I was not very careful during my sleep and the covers came off at some point and he got up earlier before me. I am still considering my options and I will probably mention something to him about it as it seems like things have become more awkward between us since then. Just make sure to be careful, you should be fine.

kitty3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
ok ya i am on my 5th year of a 4 year program :p and i have been in the doorms a long time. and i have had a roommate every year. i will say the first 2 years i was always worried that it was to noisy or that i would smell to much if i wet. but now i am not as sneaky because as i found out either people are blind and they dont see or notice or they just dont care even if they are your roommate. when i am padded and am just going to sleep. i always have bottoms on so i dont have to worry to much about a blanket falling off like they do from time to time. but ya 5 years and as far as i know i have never been caught wearing padding 24/7 and thick padding at night on occasion.

VAGuy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wanna have the freedom to wear in my dorm but honestly just not possible... I feel like I've got a consistent schedule, and I tried to learn my roommates but he's always either sleeping through his classes and staying in the dorm or bursting in at times I know he should have class. Plus he stays up all night doing work a lot so it's tough at night too.

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm toying with the idea of telling my roommate. I know she'd take it well; in fact, knowing her, she'd be supportive, inquisitive the point of maybe trying diapers herself, and (in all likelihood) okay with me wearing around the apartment. I think I'm going to step up my diaper wearing; in fact, I just finished moving some clothes around my dresser and creating a diaper drawer full of Tenas, Lilles, TNSs, Abenas...and Depends. She'd be the third person outside the internet who knows. The issue isn't so much telling her as it is that I haven't yet told my partner of almost a year. She, too, would take it well. But I'm still not certain how to proceed with her.

D

Deleted member 21508

Honestly, you all make it more than it really is. What is the worst tht could happen? Someone acts like an ass and tries to humiliate you? How long would that last vs the new freedom you have gained?
Would your SO dump you? They did a favor to you if they did because it would never work. Ever. Maybe the people would understand or say nothing.
You don't have to tell them it's a fetish, preference, comfort etc. it's none of their business.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don't go around flaunting your diaper. They more than likely don't want to see it. If you think that sowing will make people more likely to become comfortable with it you're wrong for the most part.

BachBrahms

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I lived in a college dorm I would keep a couple diapers in my backpack and change in restrooms around campus. Especially the ones with locking doors gave good privacy. As long as you are discreet and respect your roommates, they shouldn't care.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Also, don't go around flaunting your diaper. They more than likely don't want to see it. If you think that sowing will make people more likely to become comfortable with it you're wrong for the most part.

...The last thing I need is for a random dude nothing but a "Bellissimo" on to just walk into my room and asking me "Have you seen Teddy?" -_-

Sawako

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
You all have made some good points! Of course since I want it to stay a secret if possible I'm always careful and discreet about it and probably still would be even if they knew. Even around the couple of my friends that do know and accept it I still don't really even talk about it. It's not so much that I'm afraid they'll find out. They might even feel more embarrassed by it than me. It's just I don't want to make them uncomfortable and it certainly isn't a conversation I want to have if I don't want to. Also, thank you for the awkward mental image, Snivy, it was brilliant. :giggles:

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...and, just finished telling mine that I wear diapers. :) She was surprised and a bit bemused, I think, but ultimately supportive; twice she told me she didn't care, not in an "I don't care about this part of you" way but rather "I don't care if you wear around the house" way. Which is awesome, obviously. :) I told her I wouldn't wear just diapers around the apartment...but since I've been wearing a lot lately, and since I plan on wearing a lot more regularly moving forward, I wanted her to know that she might hear me crinkle a bit.

I did frame it as more of a stress reducer than a fetish (which, to be fair, is what's brought on this latest spur of buying, wearing, and self-reflection). Later, though, I admitted I started wearing diapers because they turn me on. Oddly, she almost seemed to enjoy that revelation. Anyway! So here I am, feeling a little bit lighter, eating a plate of spaghetti and wearing a wet M4. I'm glad we had this conversation.

Sawako

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Good for you on telling her! I'm happy to hear she was accepting. :)

NigelM

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I currently live with two roommates. We live in a three bedroom apartment; where we all have our own fairly large bedroom. We share living space, kitchen and bathroom. Were all pilots and very professional about how we share our space.

This is an issue because if I would be caught wearing it would be super awkward and odd. Especially because we all attend a fairly small school.

The techniques I use are as follows:

-Dispose of the diapers as soon as possible.
-Put each of the diapers in separate grocery bags as to minimize on the air that the diaper comes in contact with.
-Make sure to keep your room aired out to reduce any odors.

I try not to wear around them too often, but when I do, they have never even glanced "down there."

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel so liberated following yesterday's conversation. It was a big step towards self-acceptance. This morning on my way to work I put a garbage bag full of used diapers at the door; my roommate didn't see them before I took them to the garbage, but it's amazing to know that if she had, she'd have known what they were, known why I was wearing them, and been totally okay with it. Last night she came into my room and we had a conversation while I was under the covers in a wet diaper. Not that she saw it or anything, but if she heard it--again, she'd have known why.

/giddy

bean

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I live in a house with 7 people, but everyone has their own room. Mostly, the only time I wear, is in my room at night. But there was kind of a funny incident a few nights ago. I was awake at like 3am writing a paper. I was diapered and wearing footy pajamas and I had my paci. I could hear downstairs that one of my housemates had just gotten home. I didn't really think anything of it. Most of the time everyone in the house does a good job of respecting each other's privacy. Especially if they are in their room with the door shut. I heard him come upstairs, and towards his room across the hall. Then all of a sudden he opened my door. He stood there looking confused and said "wrong room" and walked out. I could tell he was SUPER drunk. I was kind of startled, but didn't worry about it and went back to writing. Then like 20 minutes later he all of a sudden opened the door and walked into the room again. I turned in the chair and looked at him and just said "Hey whats up?". Obviously the paci wasn't in my mouth, but it was hanging on a lanyard. He seemed even more confused this time and just stood there staring at me for a little while. Then he mumbled something like "sorry wrong room" and left again. Anyway, that was a couple weeks ago. Neither of us has mentioned the incident at all. As drunk as he was at the time, I think its entirely possible that he may not remember it at all. If he does remember anything, he doesn't seem to care. He hasn't been acting weird or anything. So its all good. I might get a latch to put on my door though 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.