Rompers

Lordcommander

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I am trying to measure for a little for big romper and I have strange measurements making it difficult to find the right size so I wanted to see if anyone had any advice
my measurements are as follows L32 W40ish H39 B38 im also about 5'8 and I weigh 165

Last edited:
Reactions: BabySkye75
Check out Tykables they make a really comfortable Romper and their sizing chart is very figure out.

I have to admit I went on a buying spree last year with birthday and Christmas plus the fee I bought I think im up to 21 a mixture of Tykables onesies and Rompers. I bought a lot of the Polo shirt onesies when they said they were being discontinued

Reactions: todaler
Lordcommander said:
So I am trying to measure for a little for big romper and I have strange measurements making it difficult to find the right size so I wanted to see if anyone had any advice
my measurements are as follows L32 W40ish H39 B38 im also about 5'8 and I weigh 165

Rob110 said:
Check out Tykables they make a really comfortable Romper and their sizing chart is very figure out.

Like Rob said, Tykables sizing is pretty simple. They are designed to fit and be sized like normal shirts. So we tell people, if you normally buy a medium shirt from a department store or some place like Target, just buy a medium. Do not over think the size chart to much. Worse case, we have a 14 day exchange policy so try it on. You will know pretty much instantly if you need to go up or down a size and we can get it sorted if you needed too.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, furry121 and pampers4U
todaler said:
Like Rob said, Tykables sizing is pretty simple. They are designed to fit and be sized like normal shirts. So we tell people, if you normally buy a medium shirt from a department store or some place like Target, just buy a medium. Do not over think the size chart to much. Worse case, we have a 14 day exchange policy so try it on. You will know pretty much instantly if you need to go up or down a size and we can get it sorted if you needed too.
hi, a few furry friends and even my mate use your products, anyway i had a question about hoodies can u guys make custom hoodies, or is it just what u see is what u get in store?

furry121 said:
hi, a few furry friends and even my mate use your products, anyway i had a question about hoodies can u guys make custom hoodies, or is it just what u see is what u get in store?

No unfortunately we do not have the ability to do custom prints on hoodies.

Lordcommander said:
If it helps I’m 5’6” at 135-140 and I fit a Tykables Sm —

No problem anything to help .. 🧸🤗🧸🤗

Reactions: JOCKMAN
One thing about the little for big products is that they're very much designed to fit a female body shape. I'm 5'11" 170lb and though it was sized correctly, it was too baggy in some places and too tight in others. I ended up giving it away to a friend.

Back