• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Roleplay Forum/Subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
How about a roleplay forum? For those of us who like to play pretend. :3
It doesn't have to be just TB/DL-oriented. I personally love roleplaying on Gaia, and I think it would be fun to do it here.

We could set it up as its own forum, or maybe as a subforum in Teenbaby? Maybe that won't work, since there could be non TB-RPs... I think it should have its own forum.

So what do you guys think about adding some roleplay to the site? As long as it doesn't get waaaaay out of hand?

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Oops. Wrong forum.
Could someone move it to admin, please?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
This is the 5129190892th time someone has recommended this. (okay, the number was a slight exaggeration) Though I'm not really much of an RPer on forums (works better in IMs).... and I don't really know that I'd post too much on it (if at all), maybe it should just be given a chance for a while? I mean, it seems like people want it. If it doesn't work out, then... I guess it could be removed or something?

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Well obviously it needs to be recommended 5 billion times, since we don't have it yet. =O

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well obviously it needs to be recommended 5 billion times, since we don't have it yet. =O

Read the other threads that suggested this, and you will see why it hasn't happened yet...

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Yeah that's true too... it's been shot down more than once. So I guess you're going to have to get a lot of people that support this if you want it to happen. Plus Moo isn't around anyway... and he'd have to be here to okay the idea.
And if it doesn't happen, then you could make a social group or something.

G

gamebaby

i just gave up on the idea...... i just ask people when i know they like to do it.

Role
Private
Summary of the main argument:

Online roleplay is something that works much better when done in real time, because it is essentially a conversation with someone else. Just as if it were practised in real life, you can't just leave it and response hours later, you know? Any sort of forum ruins the fluidity of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.