Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I finally have some alone time. I'm doubled up on pullups (Target Up and Up covered by another) and decorating the tree. There's a train around it and I'm playing with that too! Oh, I'm wetting whenever I want. :smile1: Life is so good at the moment I even ordered some diapers online!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I finally have some alone time. I'm doubled up on pullups (Target Up and Up covered by another) and decorating the tree. There's a train around it and I'm playing with that too! Oh, I'm wetting whenever I want. :smile1: Life is so good at the moment I even ordered some diapers online!

I'm actually more jealous over the trains than the diapers. Besides, I haven't worn a diaper since Monday because early Tuesday morning I suddenly got hit by a terrible UTI. I went to the emergency room at 2:00 a.m. and didn't get home until 5:30 a.m. They gave me an I.V. antibiotic and two prescriptions. It still hurts a little when I pee and I have low energy, but it's slowly getting better. So let me come over and play with your trains, please, please, please?

M

Marka

I'm actually more jealous over the trains than the diapers. Besides, I haven't worn a diaper since Monday because early Tuesday morning I suddenly got hit by a terrible UTI. I went to the emergency room at 2:00 a.m. and didn't get home until 5:30 a.m. They gave me an I.V. antibiotic and two prescriptions. It still hurts a little when I pee and I have low energy, but it's slowly getting better. So let me come over and play with your trains, please, please, please?

I got a visual... Zippy, running around in his pull-ups, playing with his choo-choo-chrain... Okay, I'm a bit envious of that... I didn't get to run around like that when I fixed up the tree...

dogboy, I feel for you! Feel better soon!

Zippy, if you need any help with the deco-rate'n, just let me know... I placed in a "Festival of Trees" and, qualified first pass, for a professional Interior Decorator's office... I really am a Christmas faery ;) *sprinkles holiday pixel dust on your computer screens*

Now, we just need to don the footy-sleepers and, watch some Charlie Brown's Christmas...

Ta,
-Marka

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Now, we just need to don the footy-sleepers and, watch some Charlie Brown's Christmas...

Ta,
-Marka

Yes!!! I LOVE CB! Snoopy is my fav, of course.

Even though it was on the chilly side today I felt quite comfy in my pullups, stocking feet and Christmas Vacation t-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a BIG Disney train! Forward, reverse, bells and a car with rotating skaters on it!

I'm sorry for your malady. It sounds like a bad one!

P.S. After awhile pullups leak a little at the leg bands but it just adds to the experience. :D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes!!! I LOVE CB! Snoopy is my fav, of course.

Even though it was on the chilly side today I felt quite comfy in my pullups, stocking feet and Christmas Vacation t-shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a BIG Disney train! Forward, reverse, bells and a car with rotating skaters on it!

I'm sorry for your malady. It sounds like a bad one!

P.S. After awhile pullups leak a little at the leg bands but it just adds to the experience. :D

Sometimes leaking is part of the fun.

I always threaten my wife that I'm going to put my trains up around the tree. I've had my H.O. trains since I was in high school. I made a lot of the cars out of wood. Anyway, if the little train table went under the tree, there would be no room for presents, sooooo........

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
A train around the Christmas tree was a wish my father had for he longest time. He ended up buying the larger scale trains and set it up one year. It was awesome...and a total pain in the ass. No room for presents or other decorations. My mom hated it. I loved it . We only did it that one year.

No opportunity to have trains or wear diapers around the tree for me. I will have to enjoy reading about the experience from others for now.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
sounds fun! I'd love to decorate the tree in a goodnite and my monkey socks but it's already done and I never have alone time with my big family.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I got my ABU space diapers today! The large one is GINORMOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.