Road trip question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey guys, I have a quick question on whether or not I should risk wearing a goodnite on a road trip with my family that is gonna last like an entire day about.

It's just gonna be my mom dad and brother in the car, we arent going to be stopping to sleep overnight and my dad usually never lets us stop for any reason other than gas. I never wet the bed or anything before and goodnites fit me good and I know where to find them w/o buying them from a store. My dad is nuts about his car and i got the idea to wear a goodnite just in case from something I saw on this site.

Thanks alot!

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I see you're new here so don't take this the wrong way, but why would you wear a goodnite? I can't really see any possible reason for doing so. Why not just use the toilet when you stop for gas? Chances are that your mom, dad and brother will need to use a restroom at some point on this trip. Just use it then if not at some other time.

You don't seem to have any incontinence issues, so why on earth would you risk wearing a goodnite around your family on a trip like this?

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Sorry for seeming new, I shoulda explained a bit more i guess! :)

The past 3 years we have gone on road trips like this, and every single one we usually only stop to get gas once or twice, usually late at night while everyone is asleep cept my dad who is driving, lastt year i nearly bursted and my brother had a goodnight on and was OK my parents know about him wearing one tho, but not me. Would it be a good idea to wear one too?

Sorry again! I cant figure out how to edit posts yet. :p

I would definatly have shorts or pajama pants on over the goodnite btw, not like I would be wearing just a goodnight with my parents watching,

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just ask your parents to wake you up whenever you stop so you can stretch out get fresh air,go to the bathroom and look around. I highly doubt they want you peeing all over inside the car. It could smell pretty funky for the rest of the trip.

This is how I always done it going from central California to 1/4th the way up the coast to oregon from both my parent's houses. I never had a accident since I been doing this trips since I was 4 and they last all day.

F

Falkio

Go for it! Just be careful. When everyone stops to look around, either volunteer to stay in the car, or make things quick. I wouldn't recommend using around your parents, even though you're probably wearing to avoid bathroom breaks. Its just another risk that could get you caught. If you use, you won't have a spare.

Plus, they might ask why you haven't peed in several hours. :rolleyes:

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd say wear one, but don't use it. As it's not the best diaper for extended wear. Wear it for the trill I guess.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just go for it. Noone is going to notice a goodnite under your regular clothes... and it is always best to be prepared.

But remember... if you decide to use the goodnite, don't wait until the last second and flood it... it will leak. It is best to go slowly in small amounts.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't really intend on USING it, only if I absolutly have to (my dad never lets us stop for bathroom break btw). Even if I did, I can get another one from my brother, so it's not like the car would smell like a bathroom for hours. Its really just one of those "just in case" kinda things i guess.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A lot of folks who wear protection "just in case" never intend on using it... but sometimes accidents happen.

I don't see any problems with you wearing it... just remember that if worst comes to worst and you have to use it that it won't stand up to a full hosing... and explaining a leaky goodnite to your folks might be worse than just wetting your pants straight.

Also... do you have any experience wetting while seated? It is not as easy as you think.

As a final note... when you put it on... point your penis downward. It may be uncomfortable at the start... but you will thank me later.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
A lot of folks who wear protection "just in case" never intend on using it... but sometimes accidents happen.

I don't see any problems with you wearing it... just remember that if worst comes to worst and you have to use it that it won't stand up to a full hosing... and explaining a leaky goodnite to your folks might be worse than just wetting your pants straight.

Also... do you have any experience wetting while seated? It is not as easy as you think.

As a final note... when you put it on... point your penis downward. It may be uncomfortable at the start... but you will thank me later.

Thx for the advice! I hope i wont even have to worry about using it in the first place, the only time i really wet one was on a canoe trip with my brother like 2 weeks ago. :thinking:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ah... got ya.

I just thought of this too... perhaps it would be advisable to use the goodnite to "keep the pressure off" so to speak. Go in it a little bit when it gets bad enough... just enough to make the urgency subside. You'll still need to go, but you will be able to last longer that way.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ah... got ya.

I just thought of this too... perhaps it would be advisable to use the goodnite to "keep the pressure off" so to speak. Go in it a little bit when it gets bad enough... just enough to make the urgency subside. You'll still need to go, but you will be able to last longer that way.

Good idea! That solves 2 of my biggest problems :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well, enjoy then!

Make sure to post back up and tell us how it went, good or bad... a lot of people say "I'm gonna do xxxxx while wearing a diaper." then never tell us how it goes.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ill do my best to post how it goes, we are leaving this Thursday for a memorial day vacation-thing. I tried on one of the newer goodnites last night and they still fit perfect and dont look as stupid as the old ones so thats good i guess.

Oh yeah, one more question, does drinking less before this trip make any difference you think? the goodnite realy is only for an emergency since I really doubt my dad will stop driving just for a bathroom break.

Anyway take care guys!

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I've just found out that we are gonna be leaving right after my afternoon swim team practice thursday, this kinda complicates things. I guess im gonna have to take the goodnites TO practice and hide it somewhere during practice we usually change in the locker room, but there are some private family bathrooms not to far away where I should be able to change into the goodnites before we leave.

and by the way BOO to practicing starts for an entire practice, this is gonna be sooooo freaking boring.

oh well.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
If you are going on a road trip that is headed to somewhere that has road stops, it would see logical to just go to the bathroom there but I would say that if you have the courage to do so then go for it. It shouldn't be hard to do it, and if you need further advice, then find out helpful information in the Answer Wiki on the top of the page and hope that your trip goes well. Also since you're new, Welcome to ADISC!!!

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Thanks for the welcome! Your signature is utterlyfreakingamazing!

And yeah there are rest stops, but in the past my dad has refused to let us stop for any reason, he always jokes that "we only stop if someone is bleeding/on the verge of dying". He's only kidding obviously, but he really doesn't let us stop ever, he thinks of it as a big waste of time. :p

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I wore a GN under my boxers/jeans on a 7 hour trip with my mom/sister and stepdad/2 stepsisters and no one saw anything :) I didn't use it though, and we even stopped to eat.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wore a GN under my boxers/jeans on a 7 hour trip with my mom/sister and stepdad/2 stepsisters and no one saw anything :) I didn't use it though, and we even stopped to eat.

That's pretty much what I'm hoping for, using the GN would be an absolute last ditch thing

Status
Not open for further replies.