• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Rite Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
most likely not. i think i remember trying those depends knock offs in the past and unless you go very slowly they'll leak.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I only tried the Longs and WallGreens brand diapers so far and both of them were not that good. The best "store" brand of diaper I tried has been Assurance from Wal-Mart.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They were decent untill they took away the plastic cover, I would say the compare with Assurance, but without the plastic cover.

Unless you can find old stock, the packs that have the red graphics, with a yellow oval that say oder control are the older plastic covered ones, the new ones say clothlike cover in the yellow oval.

They were my everyday diaper for a long time, untill they went to the clothlike cover, they didn't do too bad as long as you used an insert of some kind.

But since they stopped the plastic, I went to wally world's assurance....Good Luck

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
tried em and hated em by themselves. Worked a little better with some baby diaper inserts and performed a little better, but the out tapes of these new ones were the weak point, couldn't find a good position that would fit my awkward waist. I wouldnt recommend them if you have a smaller waist like i do (33 waist)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
They were alright, equal to depends when I tried them. But someone said they took the plastic covering away. If so, I wouldn't recoment them.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i think the term he was looking for was 'roids otherwise they would be thin, wrinkly, fragile, and pre used.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I only tried the Longs and WallGreens brand diapers so far and both of them were not that good.
I had also tried the wallGreens brand and it didn't really work out that well so i had to double diaper it. I only bought them because they were cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.