Rite-Aid vs. CVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, so I have a few questions about these stores.:confused:

1.) Which store has the better diaper selection?

2.) What is the best brand for cheap that each store carries?

3.) Does either store carry Underjams?

4.) Does either store carry cloth diapers or plastic pants?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. cvs imo
2. depends max, or attends if youre really lucky
3. they should
4. no

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1) CVS is the only one i have experience with.
2)the CVS brand isn't bad if they don't have attends
3)I don't see why not
4)Don't count on it

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
1. About the same...CVS looks nicer

2. Adult: CVS brand, never tried Rite Aid brand
Kid: Not sure...Probably like the same

3. Rite Aid: yes, CVS: not sure

4. No

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. Rite-Aid seems to have a slightly better selection
2. Depends or sometimes Prevail's which are decent, though cloth backed. However, I'm voting Rite-Aid because their store brand adult pullups with the overnight absorbency are just about the best store bought pullup type that I have ever found.
3. Yes, I do believe that they carry underjams. It might depend on the size of the store though, no pun intended of course.
4. I haven't seen cloth or plastic pants in either CVS or Rite-Aid.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for all the replies. I really want to go to the Rite-Aid near me, but I think it is just a little too far away to make it back home in the time I need to. (Plus I will have to cross two main streets as the schools near there are letting out and there will be a lot of traffic) I guess I will check it out and if there isn't a lot of traffic, I will go to Rite-Aid. But if there is a lot of traffic, I have to stick on my side of the road with CVS :(

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
Just to give you a heads up, I have NEVER EVER seen a cloth diaper in a store. If you think you are going to find them, you are mistaken my friend.

However I wish you could, that would be awesome.

~Johnathon~

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
last time i went into a Rite-aid i only found Pull ups, Baby diapers, goodnights, and underjams. i could not for the life of me find adult diapers. i vote walgreens

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
last time i went into a Rite-aid i only found Pull ups, Baby diapers, goodnights, and underjams. i could not for the life of me find adult diapers. i vote walgreens

They are in a different section than baby diapers...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Overall to put it simply, Rite Aid and CVS carry the exact same diapers except one has rite aid generic diapers, and the other has CVS generic brand diapers. Both stores have the same name brand diapers. Both have huggies, pampers, luvs, underjams, goodnites, depends, and serenity/poise stuff for women.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Unfortunately, I can't go to a Walgreens b/c there isn't one within 15 miles of my house and I don't have my license yet.

Overall to put it simply, Rite Aid and CVS carry the exact same diapers except one has rite aid generic diapers, and the other has CVS generic brand diapers. Both stores have the same name brand diapers. Both have huggies, pampers, luvs, underjams, goodnites, depends, and serenity/poise stuff for women.

I decided just to go to CVS today just to check it out, even though I didn't have my paycheck yet. Well anyway, they didn't have Underjams and I was very disappointed with their adult diaper selection.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I decided just to go to CVS today just to check it out, even though I didn't have my paycheck yet. Well anyway, they didn't have Underjams and I was very disappointed with their adult diaper selection.

What adult diapers did they have? It probably is pretty much the same as Rite-Aid

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer

They MUST have underjams, I think you just missed them. Goodnites and underjams will be with the baby diaper isle, NOT in the adult diaper isle.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw an add in the Sunday paper for buy one get one half off in the value size for rite-aid. A value size is 36 for the undewrwear and its only 20$ so basically u would be payin 30$ for 72 pull-ups. and that my friend is a great deal. ( I would ask though before you buy because I dont know if all the rite-aids have this deal, although im pretty sure they do)

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What adult diapers did they have? It probably is pretty much the same as Rite-Aid

The CVS near me only had CVS brand and Depends. But they had a tag for Attends something on the shelf, but there was nothing there.:dunno:

They MUST have underjams, I think you just missed them. Goodnites and underjams will be with the baby diaper isle, NOT in the adult diaper isle.

I knew that they were on the baby aisle, and that is where I checked. They had Goodnites, but not Underjams.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I knew that they were on the baby aisle, and that is where I checked. They had Goodnites, but not Underjams.

Kind of weird, I actually went to Giant today and noticed they had no underjams either. I geuss since its a new product maybe it has not circulated well yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.