Riskiest place you've ever worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedCaelum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What's the riskiest place you have ever worn that could have exposed you?
My personal is at a family Christmas party and EVERYONE in my family was there. Didn't get caught tho, but what a rush!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was dealing with the steady onset of my current IC issues while I was still active duty. I managed just fine homestation but ended up with orders to Korea again, which meant I would be back in the barracks. As an NCO I would have my own room with a shared kitchen and bathroom. That was by far, the riskiest time for me and I dreaded discovery. I had been there for almost a year and a half and had orders back stateside when I came back to my room one day to find that the First Sergeant and Commander had conducted random room inspections and my room had been hit. I didn't mind, my fellow NCO and I maintained our areas very well but my heart fell through the floor when I unlocked my door and saw that I had left a folded Tranquility Slimline on my bedside table.

Nothing ever made it back to me and I never heard anything rumor wise. The First Shirt never said anything to me, and neither did my Chief or Capt. I still lived in dread of receiving a message at anytime to report to the First Sergeant's office. I can only assume that either it was spotted and recognized but "overlooked"; spotted and mistook for a pad of paper or notebook in the poor light; or that they just poked their heads in and saw the bed made, clothes hung, trash empty, and smelled a clean smelling room and just moved on without ever noticing.

I made it back stateside shortly after that and a year later left the military. That 2-3 year period that I started having issues holding my water during the day and sometimes at night were the most frightening time of my life. I had grown up a bedwetter, but also a military brat. I knew that anything continence related would most likely lead to a discharge and I couldn't imagine life without the military in some fashion. As it turns out, my knee injury and TBI are what finally did me in.

Wow, sorry to hear about that.

I also wore to a Christmas party and as I was sitting down a tape happened to slip. And I was sitting next to my sister who no doubt heard it and recognized the sound as she is a nurse but she never asked me about it although she knows my fascination with nappies so it wouldn't have been the end of the world.

Yeah lol

RichmondJ said:
What's the riskiest place you have ever worn that could have exposed you?
My personal is at a family Christmas party and EVERYONE in my family was there. Didn't get caught tho, but what a rush!

Used ro wear during work and there were definitely a couple of times that my diaper was at almost full capacity and xlose to leaking. To my knowledge nobody ever figured out

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah I've done that too, but that's in public. And public can be the best privacy

Llayden said:
I was dealing with the steady onset of my current IC issues while I was still active duty. I managed just fine homestation but ended up with orders to Korea again, which meant I would be back in the barracks. As an NCO I would have my own room with a shared kitchen and bathroom. That was by far, the riskiest time for me and I dreaded discovery. I had been there for almost a year and a half and had orders back stateside when I came back to my room one day to find that the First Sergeant and Commander had conducted random room inspections and my room had been hit. I didn't mind, my fellow NCO and I maintained our areas very well but my heart fell through the floor when I unlocked my door and saw that I had left a folded Tranquility Slimline on my bedside table.

Nothing ever made it back to me and I never heard anything rumor wise. The First Shirt never said anything to me, and neither did my Chief or Capt. I still lived in dread of receiving a message at anytime to report to the First Sergeant's office. I can only assume that either it was spotted and recognized but "overlooked"; spotted and mistook for a pad of paper or notebook in the poor light; or that they just poked their heads in and saw the bed made, clothes hung, trash empty, and smelled a clean smelling room and just moved on without ever noticing.

I made it back stateside shortly after that and a year later left the military. That 2-3 year period that I started having issues holding my water during the day and sometimes at night were the most frightening time of my life. I had grown up a bedwetter, but also a military brat. I knew that anything continence related would most likely lead to a discharge and I couldn't imagine life without the military in some fashion. As it turns out, my knee injury and TBI are what finally did me in.
I mean would it have been a large problem if you told your higher ups if you were incontinent?

keepitontheDL said:
I mean would it have been a large problem if you told your higher ups if you were incontinent?

Yes

Llayden said:
... I knew that anything continence related would most likely lead to a discharge and I couldn't imagine life without the military in some fashion. ...

I've worn out in public a few times before, but the riskiest was the one and only time I wore around my family. Got caught on the spot, and it didn't go well.

its more like where is the riskiest place I haven't worn, latest incident of embarassment, was coming back from a christmas party wanted something quiet and thin under slacks as I only fiogured the ride home would be the real problems, this is a warning to those considering the new depends briefs, the refasten-able tapes are not even as good as they were at their peek when they were plastic, ended up having one pop and a very wet pair of jeans when I got home.

I've said on here before that I got the courage to join the football team. My dad had played and we always watched the Saints on TV. Of course that meant I had to change in the stall, and of course high school jocks and all that was some of the worst bullying I'd ever experienced. I got in a lot of trouble because I didn't take it lying down either, and I used to get real pissed that I would get into more trouble for language than they did for picking on me.

When that experiment failed I ended up joining Band. Much more enjoyable and accepting, and I actually had friends in it.

Yesterday I was at the movies and I completely soaked through my diaper and the set was drenched. I had to get up twice during the movie to pee because my diaper could no more take it. It was really embarrassing for me, because my pants were soaked as well and everyone could see that I wet myself. Still was a rush though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah

Woo-hoo!

A 3-hour calculus final. I posted about it the day of, but I'll tell it again anyways. I drink a lot of water and Mountain Dew while at the U, so naturally I have to go to the bathroom alot. I lived in a single dorm room, so I got to wear diapers fairly often. I decided to wear an Abena M4 to my calculus and physics finals. Calc came first, and I decided to use one of my cloth-backed diapers, since the room would be pretty quiet and I figured the crinkling would be noticeable. I was mildly amused by it at first. I went through a whole 32oz bottle of water before the test, and another during, so I used it quite a bit. At one point, someone in front of me asked if they could use the bathroom as I was wetting, and I just thought "Sucker." Towards the end of the test, I went up to the front of the class to get some extra scratch paper, and I noticed something- a damp feeling on my pants, right at the legs on the back of my diaper. I was terrified I'd just gone in front of 200 people with a noticeable leak in my diaper. I booked it back to my spot once I had my paper, walking at weird anglles to try and hide it. When I went up again to turn my paper in, I quickly tied my sweater around my waist to hide where I thought the leaks were. After an uncomfortable 15 minute walk back to my dorm, I took off my pants and inspected them. Fortunately, if the diaper did leak, it didn't really show. It also could've just been sweat. Either way, I was a bit more cautious with my physics final. I wore a plastic-backed for better protection, and drank a bit less.

I would regularly wear diaper around the dorms last year, sometimes not all that hidden. Twice I wore just under basketball shorts, which did nothing to hide the bulk and crinkle, though cloth backs weren't as noticeable. Since I wouldn't be going to the bathroom, I didn't really leave my room and expose myself all that much while wearing. If I did, it was for dinner, and the dining hall was noisy enough for it to not be noticeable.

I would have failed the calc test, but it wouldn't be because of a leaky diaper. I just have a bad history w calc.

The riskiest thing I did was lay on the couch at my house and watch football while diapered. I had on a Tena Stretch Ultra and plastic pants. Somehow they're not as absorbent when laying down and I leaked out of the top and the plastic pants did little to stop the leak. So I made a big wet spot on the bottom of my sweat shirt and on the couch.

I quickly got up and cleaned the couch w some fabric cleaner and a wet towel. I then threw my clothes in the wash and jumped in the shower. We were about to go out to dinner anyway. All of this w my wife home. If she knew I wet the couch bc I was wearing a diaper I'd be finished. I don't usually wear when she is around. She knows my seacret, but only tolerates it.

In the future I need to watch the Ultras. They're really only good for 4 wettings so I need to keep count and change. Also, they met not be good to lay down in. Otherwise they're slim and discrete.

I wore baby pants shortalls and a abu cushies nappy to a spring college fair, where people where playing with giant inflatable balls you could climb into and be pushed around by your friends, live music and bouncing castles.

I was really nervous, went into the bouncing castle with my girlfriend and a couple of her friends.

stayed out at the event for about 30-40 minutes, then left.

PyjamaBaby said:
Not so nice for the person who sat on that seat after you though ☹️
No worries it was the last show off the night. I'm sure by now the seat was completely dried off. 😅

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

For me, the most risky encounter was having to change in a public restroom with multiple stalls. Fortunately, no one was there while I was changing, and no one came in to see me throw the used diaper in the trash. Granted, I went in knowing the risks of changing there, and at worst, I may have gotten some odd looks from a stranger who I would have probably never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back