RIP THE REV - To all Avenged Sevenfold fans, or metal lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
JIMMY "THE REV" SULLIVAN | Avenged Sevenfold

Unfortunatly, last night, a tragic thing happened in The world or Metal.

The Avenged Sevenfold Drummer, Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan was found dead in his home at 1PM on Monday the 28th December 2009.
So far, they can only find his cause of death to be "Natural Causes"

J

Jeffy

I didn't really listen to their music much,but my little sister idolizes them. She'll be so upset.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This sucks, dude. Avenged Sevenfold are awesome.

They're my buddy's favorite band. He's going to be torn!

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Wow, so another one bites the dust, to add to the long growing list of famous dead people. It's only the 29th, we still have plenty of time to add to this sad, and depressing list before January 1st. Who is going to be next? :frown:

Me, I'm not a fan of the bend, but I know a bunch of my friends who are... It still makes me sad to know that he passed away. Like FML, he was only 28 for Christ sake. Waaaaaay too young to be dying. :frown:

Rock In Peace, The Rev, you will be missed by many. \m/

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could this happen, I feel so shocked. RIP REV, let your memory, spirit and talent live on. \m/

Olivia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
R.I.P. as a loyal fan I am saddend he is up in heaven with rock legends though.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow, so another one bites the dust, to add to the long growing list of famous dead people. It's only the 29th, we still have plenty of time to add to this sad, and depressing list before January 1st. Who is going to be next? :frown:

I am personally going with Bruce Campbell... no idea why or how but its going to suck ass since only he can play Ash in Evil Dead and he has a great role on Burn Notice.

Anyhow I never listened to Avenged Sevenfold, but I am sure people out there loved this drummer. I was so glad that Travis Barker (blink-182's drummer) survived his plane crash.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh my god.... 28 is wayyyyyyy too young. I'm gutted. I love Avenged Sevenfold. If you haven't heard them you should.

RIP.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Damnit! Shit like this makes me feel old. Really... really old. When I can go "Yeah I remember that guy" for a good number of the people I idolize... it hurts bad.

R

Rawrishness

Well, this is rather depressing.
A7X is one of my favorite bands, and the Rev was the freaking best :(
Not only was he one of the world's greatest drummers, he was a really awesome, nice guy.
R.I.P.
you will be missed.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
sadface.jpg

That is all.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Give it a day or two. I predict OD.

Or perhaps not. While "The Rev" lived a vicious lifestyle, this does not necessarily suggest an overdose of drugs. Just several months ago, a friend of mine passed away at 29 years of age while sitting on his front porch for no unprecedented reason. It was all assumed that the hard life of heroin and cocaine use that he had supposedly left behind had come back to visit him and that he had overdosed. The truth? The autopsy revealed that he was entirely clean as he had been for three years, and that while his death was drug-related, it was only insofar as the fact that a genetic heart condition had finally decided to claim his otherwise weakened body. His lifestyle had caught up with him, indeed, but his death was not immediately use-caused.

Don't judge before you know any kind of truth about anybody -- you'd certainly not want that of your family members or yourself.

Olivia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I'm hoping nothing related to drugs because music is full of drugs and death it would always seem.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
My friend and I are incredibly upset.

Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band. I was gonna make a thread about this yesterday, but I saw this one. I'm really devastated.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Never was a huge fan of their music, but damn, 28 is way too young.

Why is all the good musicians die young? Why can't Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy die? >=(

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer

Why is all the good musicians die young? Why can't Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy die? >=(

God is putting off meeting them, that is way the good musicians die young as he can't wait to meet them.

M

Matrix Blade

When I heard about this, I was shocked. Avenged Sevenfold has gotta be one of my top favorite bands, and that dude had some madly sick skills on the drum. Rev you will be missed.

Yea agreed way too young. And who knows why they're still living (other than if there's a deal with the devil involved lol)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Don't judge before you know any kind of truth about anybody -- you'd certainly not want that of your family members or yourself.
A judgment is different from an assumption. I assumed that he OD'd because well. Lets see How many rockers died from OD's and were first ruled as a normal death then later reviled as a OD. It's a fair assumption. I never maid a judgment on him. I never stated my opinion of what I thought of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.