• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

RIP - Karl Malden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
I'm not exactly sure who he is but RIP none the less. I have to ask, why are so many celebrities dying recently?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I remember seeing him in movies such as "How The West Was Won" and "Gypsy" back in the early '60s time period. Last time I saw him on TV was when he was doing commercials...something to do with credit cards I believe.

~Pramrider

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
RIP Karl Maiden.

97 is a fine age, many people go too early :(

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
He was one of my favorite actors and I will miss him. I still like watching Karl and a very young Michael Douglas on the 70s show The Streets of San Francisco.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
They're dropping like flies aren't they. Pretty soon we're gonna need a giant Hollywood sign in heaven!

R.I.P

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Karl Malden is best know for the American Express Commercial, and the phrase, "Don't Leave Home Without It", he did alot of film work but that commercial got him alot of notice and was copied by many commedians.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Karl Malden was one of the great character actors of all time. Incidentally, Gail Storm, My Little Margie, also died. It's caused by the new actor/entertainer death ray satellite the U. S. government is experimenting with. Apparently it works quite well. I saw in the news today where they just launched an infantilist death ray satellite!

Role
Other
Karl Malden was one of the great character actors of all time. Incidentally, Gail Storm, My Little Margie, also died. It's caused by the new actor/entertainer death ray satellite the U. S. government is experimenting with. Apparently it works quite well. I saw in the news today where they just launched an infantilist death ray satellite!
Wow...to think, we're noticable enough to get our own death ray against us. Now all we need is some good publicity...what are the odds of that?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Karl Malden is best know for the American Express Commercial, and the phrase, "Don't Leave Home Without It"...
That's the card he was doing commercials for! Thanks for refreshing my memory, ballucanb, it was bugging me to no end trying to remember. How in the world could I have forgotten that famous quote?:confused:

dogboy said:
Incidentally, Gail Storm, My Little Margie, also died.
Oh no, I didn't hear about Gail Storm. :( I remember watching "The Gail Storm Show", which was a sitcom set on a cruise ship, as a kid.

dogboy said:
I saw in the news today where they just launched an infantilist death ray satellite!
:eek::eek::eek:

~Pramrider

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.