• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ric (2)

Ric2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dear all
I have wanted to wear nappies ever since I can remember… possibly 5 or 6 years old at a guess. I thought I was the only one in the world until I discovered the internet and tripped across all sorts of things. It took me until I was 28 to accept that this is who I am… and now I am a nappy wearing 55 year old… I can only wear when out and about as my wife doesn’t approve.
Looking forward to chatting and getting to know people better:)

Reactions: messydiaper, warmfeeling and Deleted member 66129
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome!

Hi and welcome to the site.

Ric2 said:
Dear all
I have wanted to wear nappies ever since I can remember… possibly 5 or 6 years old at a guess. I thought I was the only one in the world until I discovered the internet and tripped across all sorts of things. It took me until I was 28 to accept that this is who I am… and now I am a nappy wearing 55 year old… I can only wear when out and about as my wife doesn’t approve.
Welcome! I'm new here too. I've loved having fun with pee since I was a kid and wetting was and still is my fave activity so eventually trying and inevitably loving diapers was destined to happen. 😀

Reactions: warmfeeling
Hello and welcome.

Ric2 said:
Dear all
Hi welcome here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

Back