Ribbed for His/Her Pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, my most recent pack of Dry 24/7 seem a little different. The diapers always have that sort of ribbed pattern in them, but it's not that pronounced. In these, the ribs are a lot stronger to the point where it actually feels a little funny when you put it on. Although, it seems just as, or maybe a little more, absorbent, and a bit thinner when dry (puffs up quite a bit when wet).

Is this just an anomaly in my pack, or have others noticed this? I figured I'd ask instead of tearing open all my other packs :p.

Btw 1000th post :eek:.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
...I dunno, I have never encountered that. One of my packs though ended up all having one of the wings shorter than the other, but thats about it. But yeah, I don't really feel like opening my other 8 packs to check...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Congrats! When I saw the title of this topic, I was like "WHY is it in diaper talk?" Ha ha!

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lol I thought this was something else. It's probably just one of those oddballs.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, my most recent pack of Dry 24/7 seem a little different. The diapers always have that sort of ribbed pattern in them, but it's not that pronounced. In these, the ribs are a lot stronger to the point where it actually feels a little funny when you put it on. Although, it seems just as, or maybe a little more, absorbent, and a bit thinner when dry (puffs up quite a bit when wet).

Is this just an anomaly in my pack, or have others noticed this? I figured I'd ask instead of tearing open all my other packs :p.

Btw 1000th post :eek:.

Well I got that last night and just now. I assume you mean on the outside of the diaper on the plastic in the front right?

For some reason I think they are more pronounced when wet rather then dry.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, it's on both the inside and outside. I think it's probably just this pack. It's when they're dry. I was going to take a pic but I couldn't dig up my camera. I'll keep at least one around and post a pic when it turns up :p.

A

annierighthurr

Molicares have that ribbed thing going on too. its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.