• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Revisiting,but I cannot stay long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Hello everyone. I am not really 'new' to the ADISC site, but I have been away for quite some time. I have missed not being able to visit here more often. I am glad to see so many familiar people are still here, and glad to see so many new members here, too. It would take months for me to catch-up on the activities and subjects that have been going on since I was last here, I will try to reaquaint myself with all of the happenings that I have missed. Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy. It's nice to be back. if only for a short while. Take care, all. Oh, and Happy Father's Day wishes to all of the Dads out there. ( Curtsey with a happy smile.)

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Hello everyone. I am not really 'new' to the ADISC site, but I have been away for quite some time. I have missed not being able to visit here more often. I am glad to see so many familiar people are still here, and glad to see so many new members here, too. It would take months for me to catch-up on the activities and subjects that have been going on since I was last here, I will try to reaquaint myself with all of the happenings that I have missed. Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy. It's nice to be back. if only for a short while. Take care, all. Oh, and Happy Father's Day wishes to all of the Dads out there. ( Curtsey with a happy smile.)
Well thanks...you beat my gurl to the punch on the Father's Day thing, even. :D

I won't tell her, though...she can be sensitive.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I remember you, fifigal. Glad you could drop in again and let us know you're doing OK. Hope you have more time in the future to be with us more often.:)

~Pramrider

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hay fifigal. I'm glad you're back for the time being. Much has happened and yet the sun still rises! I suspect you are busy, like so many of us. Enjoy for the short time.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Hello again, I hope you are all happy and well. I am just revisiting for a while, with a bit of luck I should be able to spend a little more time here just " lurking about " and catching up on the activities and topics that I have missed, and those that are currently being discussed. Mesmerale, the smily icon in your reply was great. It really did make me smile.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
hello there fifigal, nice to hear your name once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.