AlexFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Some of you know that I have a large collection of 'little' t-shirts. I was excited to learn of a new ABDL t-shirt startup called Buster Tees a few weeks ago, so I decided to buy a t-shirt. At the moment the site only has one t-shirt but more are in the pipeline as the owner / designer is just starting up. Rumour has it that more furry style designs are in the pipeline :). I used the web site to order and paid with Pay Pal, the web site felt professionally made and the ordering process was smooth.

The t-shirt is American Apparel branded and feels soft and nice to the touch. I love the embroidery - it is much better than printed t-shirts as it holds in the wash and looks cuter. I've had experiences with printed t-shirts and sometimes the printing becomes 'sticky' and doesn't like the dryer much. No chance of that here :). The embroidery does seem to fold a bit in the wash and it's better to iron it after.

The design is a cute alien in a space ship. I'd say it's more suitable for the boys amongst us. The introductory price is currently GBP 19.95 + posting.

t-shirt2.jpg

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
That looks a bit tight on you, was that intentional on your part or do they run small? I love little clothing and that shirt is about as iconic as they come; I wish the price was a little better, but I think I will eventually have to get one.

Luca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
For anyone who wants a more up close look at the embroidery (I personally think it's fab), see below!

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.