LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Have you ever removed a partially wet diaper to reuse it again later? I've done this a few times, but usually put a dry pull up on first then put the diaper on again over the top of the pull up, but i now know not to do this because of an increased risk of UTI. ABDL Themed diapers are expensive, and i don't like wasting them, but i now know that once wet then exposed to the air, bacteria begins to grow! So I've stoped doing this now. Does anyone else have experience of this?

I only reuse a partially wet diaper if I had to poop and use the potty. Then I will pull it back up and continue using it. But if I removed it then it's time for a fresh diaper

Reactions: LittleEnigma
Pantyman said:
I only reuse a partially wet diaper if I had to poop and use the potty. Then I will pull it back up and continue using it. But if I removed it then it's time for a fresh diaper
Yeah, i try not poop in my diapers. The only times i have reused has been when i have removed my diaper to take a bath, but then not wanting to waste My ABDL diaper i've put a fresh dry pull-up on then re used the diaper i took off prior to my bath over the top, but now i know about the increased risk of contracting a UTI i've stopped doing it.

My diapers are used only once and are at their wetting capacity before I change unless I poop. When I poop, I normally change within 30 minutes of pooping unless I am sleeping when I poop.

Reactions: LittleEnigma
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back