LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Have you ever removed a partially wet diaper to reuse it again later? I've done this a few times, but usually put a dry pull up on first then put the diaper on again over the top of the pull up, but i now know not to do this because of an increased risk of UTI. ABDL Themed diapers are expensive, and i don't like wasting them, but i now know that once wet then exposed to the air, bacteria begins to grow! So I've stoped doing this now. Does anyone else have experience of this?

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only reuse a partially wet diaper if I had to poop and use the potty. Then I will pull it back up and continue using it. But if I removed it then it's time for a fresh diaper

Reactions: LittleEnigma

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Pantyman said:
I only reuse a partially wet diaper if I had to poop and use the potty. Then I will pull it back up and continue using it. But if I removed it then it's time for a fresh diaper
Yeah, i try not poop in my diapers. The only times i have reused has been when i have removed my diaper to take a bath, but then not wanting to waste My ABDL diaper i've put a fresh dry pull-up on then re used the diaper i took off prior to my bath over the top, but now i know about the increased risk of contracting a UTI i've stopped doing it.

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My diapers are used only once and are at their wetting capacity before I change unless I poop. When I poop, I normally change within 30 minutes of pooping unless I am sleeping when I poop.

Reactions: LittleEnigma