• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Reusable Pull on diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I been looking for a good pull on style diaper, something like cloth gerber training pants. The thicker the better!

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I been looking for a good pull on style diaper, something like cloth gerber training pants. The thicker the better!
Try YuYun :D I've heard nothing but great things about em. Though, they take a lil bit to get here, they're really comfy! (Jus make sure if you order from them, you check that you DO/DON'T need plastic pants. It'll tell you somewhere on the item's page.) ^_^ There's also FetWare. If I find/remember any more, I'll append them to this post. Good hunting! :waving:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I ordered stuff from Fetware before. It took a while to get it, but it was really nice high-quality stuff. So it's a trade. I'd order from them again, just not for a time-sensitive item. Six weeks is a little excessive, but...that was seven years ago, and the stuff is still in fine condition. So there you go.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If i was going ot oder online it would be with Fetware, They seem to have a good slection, and it looks fairly priced

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Solution Series All In One Diaper

I can't speak to the YunYun or the FetWare products, but I personally use Angel Fluff and find them to be excellent. I've not used this particular product I do own several other products, including plastic pants and cloth diapers. The quality is excellent.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for all the feedback!
I think I'm gonna go with the fetware products since they are so well known in the community and they look like they are well constructed.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Virtually all makers of custom cloth diapers offer pull-ons.

Because it is so frustrating and expensive to do fancy sewing of gauze or Birdseye cotton, most contour and pull-ups are made from flannel. If you like that, swell. If you prefer gauze diapers, good luck finding pull-ups.

I have read about people who sew a piece of wide elastic to one end of gauze diapers to help hold them snug as they stretch while wet. I suppose if there was enough waist elastic you could fasten the sides to make a pull-on. I have never seen something like that offered commercially.

Babykins has been selling both infant and adult cloth diaper pull-ons for decades.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I was going to recommend Babykins too Angela. Best resource for pullon's

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I also recommend Babykins. Their pull on cloth diapers are very thick and absorbent. I have some and use them every night and they work out great. They are a bit pricey but darn well worth it. And most of all good luck in your choice JustInCase.

Status
Not open for further replies.