*Returns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Private
Hiya everyone!

As I mentioned in this thread here, I left for Sydney for a number of days to visit some people.

I guess what I neglected to mention was that by "some people", I meant Paul_Fox (you probably know him from the IRC channel), as well as his partner and quite a number of other people in the Sydney furry community.

It's late right now, so I'll spare the details for another time. But I will say that it exceeded anything I could have imagined. There was never a dull moment and come the end of my stay, I really didn't want to leave! It was just fantastic! To those who know Paul_Fox in the chat, I can only say one thing: he is a million times more fun IRL! :eek:

Anyway, that's it for now. Just announcing my return. Details will come later. :hug:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome back, Lukie! Glad to hear you had a safe and fantastic trip, and really great time with your friends.:smile:

~Pramrider

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*Much hugglings for the Lukie*

Great to have you back. Nice to hear you had such a good time.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome back!

I'm glad to hear you had such a fun trip and that the meeting went well. Home may not be as exciting, but it's good to have you back safe and sound :)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome back.

Glad to hear you had such a great time.

*head explodes trying to imagine how awesome Paul_fox is*

Paul_Fox

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Lukie. Let me just say thank you for your visit to sydney. I had an awesome time with you here and so did my partner. Feel free to stop in at any time. And yes... when you left i was crying at the airport :'(

*wraps his paws around a Lukie and holds him close*

Role
Private
Paul, believe me, the pleasure was all mine. You, your partner and everyone else were such awesome people to hang around with. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better crowd. Right from the moment I saw you at the airport, I was completely comfortable hanging around with you, which is the first time in my life I've ever felt comfortable around someone new... although, I guess you aren't exactly new. :)

Anyway, you'll definitely be seeing me again. Hanging around with you and your circle of friends is too much a good opportunity to ever pass up.

And yes, I cried too, when I was on the plane. >_<

tgn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Naaw, glad to hear that you had such a fun time, and it is good to see that you got back.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
so what i want to know is: did paul give you the 5 hugs from various members of adisc that he promised to deliver before you left?

Status
Not open for further replies.