• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Returning after a years’ long hiatus

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all!

For those of you who go back a long ways - 7 years plus - you may remember me. I used to post a lot. But it’s been a long time. I kind of petered out on participating here, so I thought I’d re-introduce myself.

As for ABDL stuff, I’m into DL and a little on the AB side (pacis, big into stuffies, a cute onesie or two, and occasionally a bottle). Some mild interest in diaper discipline and forced messing.

As for things more central to my personality- I’m a committed Christian and heavily involved in a broad Anglican Church. I work as a lawyer in house. I’m a keen cyclist (road). I’m married - my wife knows about my abdl interest and is fine with it but it’s not her thing. I love reading, especially history and literary fiction, with a bit of theology in the mix. I love to cook and bake bread. I’m a big music fan - historically esp jazz.

Don’t know how much I’ll post here but with the lock down I have more time on my hands.
Looking forward to catching up with long-standing members and getting to know new ones.

Welcome back Mingus

Welcome back,
nice to meet you

Last edited:
Back