• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Return from my 2 year banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well... it's finally over. Just over 2 years ago, I woke in the morning and decided to check the adisc forums, only to find a message telling me adisc was no longer accepting teenagers. I was pretty devestated at the time. I was a complete wreck for the first few weeks, but... whatever, I made it. I've waited 2 long years for this day and I'm so glad to finally be back!

Oh and I'll reintroduce myself. I'm an 18 year old senior in highschool. I enjoy playing basketball, playing guitar (quite well), and listening to all kinds of rock music. Preferably while wearing diapers.
Soooo does anyone remember me, or is it all new people?

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hey Qman good to see you again happy birthday.
and let me be the first to welcome you back to ADISC

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the birthday wishes tai :)

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back to ADISC!

I don't quite remember you, although then again I kinda do? The username screams a sense of deja vu. In a vauge enough way. I was probably gigglemuffinz at the time of you leaving, but I wasn't exactly the most social person. I dunno. It might help to ask around who you are looking for?

Still, it's wonderful that you still thought of us and want to be apart of the community that you turned 18. We were all just as sad as you about the change, and we've all be counting the days for all our old members to return home to us. I hope you know that the decision they made was not made easy, and I hope you don't hold it against ADISC. I hope you found places to express things, I hear that Tumblr is pretty popular with the crowd. I know I felt awkward trying to have a Little blog on that site because of the intense amount of TB's on it.

I really hope that you find some familiar faces, and maybe make some new friends too.. and I really hope you are back for good! Welcome back to ADSIC again! <3

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome back and yes, I remember you. I'm sorry you had to have a two year hiatus, but I'm also glad you returned. Hopefully it will be as much fun.

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I do not know you as I am essentially a newcomer, but I gather you have been here before, and that you were a respected member, therefor I also welcome you back! But besides me there are also other newcomers to ADISC, so please take a few minutes to bring us all up to date!

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome back Qman. I remember you and glad to see you came back.

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Out of sure curiosity, why not just make another profile and give a different age?

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Good to have you back, Qman.
Out of sure curiosity, why not just make another profile and give a different age?
It doesn't work. The site software correlates other factors and figures out that you're a dupe. And then you're banned.

And if that doesn't do it, there's the mine field, the punji pits, the dogs, the towers with snipers, the electrified barbed wire, and the gate that only opens if you shout, "I love Depends!" (So far, nobody's made it past that one, despite the sign with the directions.)

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah if I made a new account, they would know it was from the same IP address or something like that. They made it clear that anyone who tried that would be banned and I didn't want to risk it. Lol I would've said I was 18 from the start if I knew this was coming :p

Thanks everyone for replying!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome back! I'm sorry you were kicked out and had to wait this long but I'm glad you managed on your own. Community is better.

sypl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hearty welcome back. It is great to see people who made memorable contributions returning to enliven the group.

keyman419

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congrats and welcome back. I just joined too so trying to figure it all out. Feel free to PM me to chat anytime.

Gatroz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back, Qman. Unfortunately I don't know you (yet) since I joined after this change... I'm not very active either, so there's that too, lol.

Hope to see you around the forums.

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back! I think I remember seeing you around pre-ban. I was only out for 6 months luckily. Used to go by the name Kiwidl and had a white station wagon as my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.