Rest in Peace David Carradine. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Butterfly Mage

He was no Lawrence Olivier or Patrick Stewart, but almost all of Carradine's movies were fun to watch.

I loved him as the redneck race car driver in "Death Race 2000". Ditto as the incorruptable law enforcer in "Bounty Hunter". He also played a small role in one of the "Children of the Corn" films. And how many episodes of Kung Fu were there?

Yup... he'll be missed.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wow... that sucks. Soon there will be no good actors left.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I did cry... pretty bad too.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I was never a huge fan, but it sucks that he's dead. I feel for his fans, friends and family.

I'm trying to figure out how I never got into Kung Fu. I loved old television as a child.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Bummer, he was a great actor

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It seems his publicist is claiming his death was not a suicide but a accident. The only way I know of to accidentally kill yourself with a rope around your neck is to be using the whole ordeal as a sexual kink.

However I don't think that is the case, I think he did commit suicide.. now the question is why. :(

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
He was no Lawrence Olivier or Patrick Stewart, but almost all of Carradine's movies were fun to watch.

I loved him as the redneck race car driver in "Death Race 2000". Ditto as the incorruptable law enforcer in "Bounty Hunter". He also played a small role in one of the "Children of the Corn" films. And how many episodes of Kung Fu were there?

Yup... he'll be missed.

Yah, his stuff is usually quite watch-able. And of course, don't forget 'Kung Fu' in the early 70's.

Gotta be careful with autoerotic asphyxiation though, it'll whack yuh.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
He will be missed dearly at this house, May he RIP, an my hearts pours out to his family, friends, and fans

Status
Not open for further replies.