Requested... Sims 2 TB items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Well, just for the few of you who asked me:

Went on an install and buying spree today. Because I wanted to get back into modding.

It will take sometime tho, I haven't touched C++, my 3-D and image mapping programs in quite sometime.

But, while I'm here, what would you like to see? Outside of cribs, and what not.

I will do some simple stuff like, switching "Instant Meal" cans to the in game baby bottle, Re-meshing the adult beds into the baby crib, defiantly will make sleepers.
So, post your Ideas... Ill tell you if I can do it.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
If you could also find a way to swich the way an adult move to the way a baby moves, that would be pretty neat. I've seen the inverse done with cheats.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wow...I am in awe at your expansion collection...I don't have as many :p

I would be interested in adult/teen footed pj's and paci's ... that would be sweet.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I need the sims 2 now... Wheres my music/game downloader when I need it? lol

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I just have Sims 2, why waste that much money on a game i'll play for half and hour and then quit because I beat it?

~Weswissa

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I just have Sims 2, why waste that much money on a game i'll play for half and hour and then quit because I beat it?

~Weswissa
Beat it? You don't beat a sim game. You may achieve levels, but I've never considered a sim game "finished". That's why I like sim games (simcity4, sims2, etc..) so much... because your creativity is the limit to how long the game will last you.

For the record, this is the only game that I've consistently played since I bought it.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's an on / off game. There's only so many times you can start parties and have them descend into brawls because someone flirts with someone they shouldn't.

Play it constantly for a few weeks then every now and then until a new expansion comes out, rinse and repeat.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Okay I have just started work on clearly the most wanted thing... Sleepers.
I am making sleepers for ADULTS right now.
What kind of designs would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.