Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

Would it be possible to give us a module that lets us see, when on the main page (www.adisc.org/forums) which of our friends are online? I frequent another forum that has this feature and I rather enjoy it. It allows for scheduling RPs and other topics alot easier when IM is not available between two members.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Look in the online list, there is a + next to everyone that's on your contact list.

E

Error404

Look in the online list, there is a + next to everyone that's on your contact list.
I saw that, but it's not very convenient.

I guess I'm just asking for something we don't exactly need, but would be nice all the same.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I saw that, but it's not very convenient.

I guess I'm just asking for something we don't exactly need, but would be nice all the same.

What could be more convenient than having it on the front page?

E

Error404

What could be more convenient than having it on the front page?
A bar much like the old 'Click here to chat' thing above all the topics that users can select as on or off that displays which of your friends are online. ^_^

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Well have a look here: vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons and try to find what you want, if you can post a link to it here. then we can continue this thread because this'll go nowhere the way it's going now.

E

Error404

Well have a look here: vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons and try to find what you want, if you can post a link to it here. then we can continue this thread because this'll go nowhere the way it's going now.
I noticed it's a module on the left hand side as part of vBadvanced

It's located above 'Todays Birthdays' for logged in users at www.althanas.com

Look at the online users module. It works much like that.

Though it gives you an option to directly PM them, look at their profile or remove them from your friends list. - They also only appear on the block if they are online.

I can't see why it wouldn't already be built into VB 3.7 and just activatable, it'd join all the other module blocks at the bottom of the main page I imagine.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I JUST found this...

If you click "Quick Links" then click "Open Contacts Popup" it shows all your online contacts at the top in red bold.... then your offline contacts at the bottom.

E

Error404

I JUST found this...

If you click "Quick Links" then click "Open Contacts Popup" it shows all your online contacts at the top in red bold.... then your offline contacts at the bottom.
Thanks for pointing that out, Mandi! Rep for you. <3

Anyhow, Administration! Would it at all be possible to put the module that is currently located in quick links as something that can be seen and viewed on the main page much like the 'Flashchat' bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.