Reprogramming mu bladder with water.

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So I've been doing a neat experiment by accident without noticing I was doing it, so recently I've been trying to wear 24/7 but sometimes have issues using and wearing my diaper. So sometimes I will go into the bathroom turn on the tub or sink so no one can hear the tapes of my diaper as I take it off and use the toilet, I did this for a week without noticing I was doing it everytime. About a week after I started doing this I was wearing and doing dishes in the kitchen, the second the Tap started running I got the urge to pee and automatically dribbled abit. I didn't notice or click into why this happened until I went to the bathroom later that night and turned out the sink to use he toilet. This is when I figured out I was programming my brain to pee everytime a Tap turns on or it hears water running. I figured this was neat and that I would continue doing this for awhile, so another week goes by and I find my bladder getting worse everytime I hear water, it automatically feels like my bladder is full and I dribble abit. I want to keep doing this for abit to see how far I can push it I'm about two weeks in with some neat results so going to try and go another two weeks.

Reactions: Furrytum

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Interesting hypothesis!
There are YouTube meditation clips that go on for hours. Choices run from bells, waterfalls, rain, white noise, pink noise, and sea waves, and many other liquid-sounding choices.

I am kind of intrigued by this because I had to tinkle for a test from the doctor once, and I said I just can't do it on command. They told me to turn the water faucet on. It didn't work. I asked for a tool, eventually.

Oprah Winfrey said she has a bashful Bladder. I guess I do, too. I can't even pee in front of my pets! Lol. So, I guess with diapers; it takes time to get used to it. It's all mind control. Just allow your openness and inner judgments to sync.

Have a good time:)

Reactions: LittleKittenEmily

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Wondercrinkee said:
Interesting hypothesis!
There are YouTube meditation clips that go on for hours. Choices run from bells, waterfalls, rain, white noise, pink noise, and sea waves, and many other liquid-sounding choices.

I am kind of intrigued by this because I had to tinkle for a test from the doctor once, and I said I just can't do it on command. They told me to turn the water faucet on. It didn't work. I asked for a tool, eventually.

Oprah Winfrey said she has a bashful Bladder. I guess I do, too. I can't even pee in front of my pets! Lol. So, I guess with diapers; it takes time to get used to it. It's all mind control. Just allow your openness and inner judgments to sync.

Have a good time:)
It's like the science experiment were they rang and Bell and gave a dog a Treat everytime they rang the bell, eventually when they would ring the bell the dog would start to Salivate (Drool) so I think it's a similar thing to that. You pee everytime you turn the Tap on eventually you will have a uncontrollable accident with Running water. This can also be reversed engineered and made into another method for other purposes.

Example you listened to the same song let's say three times a day and suck your thumb well listening to the song for a month straight, eventually it will become so deeply in programmed into the subconscious that when you hear that song you will literally involuntarily Suck your thumb. It's like reprogramming your mind, Potty training works in a similar method and I believe Diaper training is a form of this as well. But what I'm talking about can probably add too the Diaper training without any medical side effect but also can program actions into littles with them being aware without hypnosis or Subliminals. I think this can also help revolutionize Little time if done to a certain extent.

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
LittleKittenEmily said:
It's like the science experiment were they rang and Bell and gave a dog a Treat everytime they rang the bell, eventually when they would ring the bell the dog would start to Salivate (Drool) so I think it's a similar thing to that. You pee everytime you turn the Tap on eventually you will have a uncontrollable accident with Running water. This can also be reversed engineered and made into another method for other purposes.

Example you listened to the same song let's say three times a day and suck your thumb well listening to the song for a month straight, eventually it will become so deeply in programmed into the subconscious that when you hear that song you will literally involuntarily Suck your thumb. It's like reprogramming your mind, Potty training works in a similar method and I believe Diaper training is a form of this as well. But what I'm talking about can probably add too the Diaper training without any medical side effect but also can program actions into littles with them being aware without hypnosis or Subliminals. I think this can also help revolutionize Little time if done to a certain extent.
Dr. Pavlov's reflex! I use that phrase constantly with people in my life when yapping. That's got me a smile that you also know of this. I thought I was the only one who referenced this. (I always enjoy the documentary flicks from the old days up to now, and how they changed their perspectives and ways of filming and doing their hypothetical tests. Some of them are almost comedy. Not Pavlov. I've tons of animals throughout my life from wild to domestic and used Pavlov's science to train them without fooooooood, bells, but words. (laughing)). Though food words work amazingly well to get their attention, but it forces me to have to follow through!!! No lying to critters! Not only elephants remember like an "owl" with the wisdom to know my antics.

Human-wise. Yes you are correct. Sometimes something "triggers me" when I am stressed, and I do a strange thing (TMI) by rubbing the back of my thumbnail on my bottom lip, sometimes both. Very strange. Definite reflex, very childish, and a dead giveaway to anyone who knows me well I am sinking deep into my head. But I go into thoughts of science, art, considerations of reality, etc.

Yup. TMI! Sorry. This was interesting.
Good ol' Pavlov. And the word used now, "Triggers", I guess is the modern word for it?? :giggle: