Suggestion representatives forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It would be useful to have a forum, subforum, or something similar to be able to contact the vendor reps easily. There's one right now I'd like to send a PM to but I can't remember his username here so I'm going to have to go read a bunch of threads and hope I run into him, I will recognize the avatar when I see it (or the Rep For xyz by his name)

Even just a sticky would work well for this - a list of companies and a clickable link to take you to their page where you can send them a pm. Or maybe a forum where only mods can make a new thread, threads that stay unlocked, one for each representative we have present, where users can go to that thread and talk with the rep?

There are several ways to do this, but it would be nice to have this kind of option.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
It would be useful to have a forum, subforum, or something similar to be able to contact the vendor reps easily. There's one right now I'd like to send a PM to but I can't remember his username here so I'm going to have to go read a bunch of threads and hope I run into him, I will recognize the avatar when I see it (or the Rep For xyz by his name)

Even just a sticky would work well for this - a list of companies and a clickable link to take you to their page where you can send them a pm. Or maybe a forum where only mods can make a new thread, threads that stay unlocked, one for each representative we have present, where users can go to that thread and talk with the rep?

There are several ways to do this, but it would be nice to have this kind of option.

If you want to contact a company, why not just use their website?

It probably goes to a team of people (not just them) so you'll get a response faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.