• If you need to report a post/member/etc, please use the 'report' button on them. If you have a different / more general query for the staff, you can post it here in requests, but bear in mind that requests take longer to answer than reports do.

Reported Post by FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

FullMetal has reported a post.

Reason:
This is a blatant personal attack on wetone, so since there were no forum mods on, I closed it temporarily. I think it is a little deplorable. If you guys would have taken any other action, and not done what I did, I gave you leeway into changing anything, so do so.

FullMetal
Forum: Administrative Stuff
Assigned Moderators: Peachy, Charlie F, Kraiden, Monkey, dpr_fox, FullMetal, Ben, ADISC

Posted by: Drew
Original Content:
I truly believe there should be some rules in the gallery about attractiveness, and diaper pic spam.
If you are choosing to upload diaper pics, or AB/TB content it should NOT display on the gallery page. AND ALSO
things not meant for mortal eyes...*shudders* like:
Try not to click this
Should be regulated.
The fact that I was geeted by that.....is another reason I REALLY want to leave

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh god, why did I click that??

Actually, despite how Drew put that, I do agree with what he said, to be honest. I don't agree with the personal attack on wetone, but I do not approve of those types of pictures.

F

FullMetal

I 100% agree with him as well, I just did not agree with the method he put it in. I told him he could make another post (which I think lukie did after he spoke to me) just not in that manner, we really can't go around telling people to get off of our site because they are ugly...

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.