• If you need to report a post/member/etc, please use the 'report' button on them. If you have a different / more general query for the staff, you can post it here in requests, but bear in mind that requests take longer to answer than reports do.

Reported Post by FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

FullMetal has reported a post.

Reason:
I am not calling him out on lying, but I just want you guys to keep note on this thread because I fear it will attract people to write fake stories and all. Just keep an eye out. Thanks.
Post: were you ever punished with diapers when you were growing up?
Forum: Diaper Talk
Assigned Moderators: Peachy, Charlie F, Kraiden, Monkey, dpr_fox, FullMetal, Ben, ADISC

Posted by: kite
Original Content:
when i was about 4 or 5 years old i remember vaguely acting up in a filene's department store and my mom threatened to put me back into diapers. i'm not sure on this part but i think she actually did because i do remember my mom putting me in a stroller after and then something feeling odd down there when we were walking to the parking lot. the reason why my mom had diapers was because she was with a friend and i think i called her bluff by going "no you won't!" in a whiney manner (hehe).
so anyways, i was wondering if any of you had this happen to you while growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.